Never again, will I hide away

"Elena fucking Clayton!" Than grunts as he walks over to the girl's door

Electra, startled, spins around in her chair and knocks it onto the tail of the cat on the floor, which flies up into the air and starts to make a splash in the room.

"First of all, ouch... and secondly, leave Scruffy alone." Electra growls softly.

"Scruffy?" Ruslan asks, raising an eyebrow

"He decided to stay." Says Electra, pushing herself to her feet.

"Okay... then..." mutters Ruslan.

Electra arches her back elegantly and straightens it with a loud crack: "What do you want, Than?"

"You know me all too well." Than says with a grin and looks at Ruslan, "But it's about Alina."

Electra raises an eyebrow and says: "Lev let his inner animal live out on Alina, and Alina is now at Than's base."

"Ah... The little birdie did the beak, is that it?" Electra asks with a sly grin on her face.

"That's right." Than replies: "Turns out he's been messing around with some members of the Criminal Empire, one of whom happens to be none other than Mr. Betrayal himself?"

Electra rubs her cheekbone and asks: "Which one do you mean: The French hybrid or the real deal?"

"Take a guess." Than says, grinning.

"So that bastard never learns..." says Electra through gritted teeth.

"He's an idiot." Remarks Ruslan with a shrug.

"Look who's talking. In reality, you're all the same." And pauses for a moment: "You too, Than. And Vitali." Says Electra, looking at Than with a grin.

Than looks down and says: "Armoured, is... well.."

"What about him?" Electra asks with a frown.

"If the odds are in his favor, he's not on the floor in an overdose yet." Than replies quietly.

Electra's mouth drops open as she says: "You've got to be shittin' me. Tell me you're joking.."

"That's why we need your help. We need to warn Lily." Ruslan explains quietly.