Neutralizing neutrality

When Nadja returns to the apartment, Rani sits down on the sofa and says: "You're grimmer than before, Nadja

When Nadja returns to the apartment, Rani sits down on the sofa and says: "You're grimmer than before, Nadja."

Nadja grins bitterly: "I'm quite a dark character, Rani. I'm often grim, Rani."

Rani rolls her eyes and says: "'Very well." And walks towards the door until Nadja squeals: "Where the hell are you going?"

"On a Roman cultural trip!" Rani exclaims from the doorway.

"Cultural,... what the hell, Rani?" Nadja asks, pushing herself up from her armchair.

"Not really! There's some kind of white-haired tour guide under our apartment building. I'm going to talk to him!" exclaims Rani.

"A white-haired tour guide...?" Nadja murmurs quietly and swears to herself, "Alina..."

But as soon as she gets outside, she notices Rani has Alina pressed against the wall and asks: "The white-haired tour guide?"

Rani nods and Alina pushes the girl away and asks: "Nikita Nadege Genesis, who's that, the doe-eyed girl?"

But as soon as Nadja starts to answer, Rani punches the girl in the stomach and watches her grab her stomach and bounce: "You're... very protective of Nadja."

"And you're too trusting of her." Responds Rani, pulling the girl back to her feet and pressing the bayonet to her neck.

Nadja gulps softly, "Let her go, Rani."

Rani glances at Nadja and asks: "Is she in any way related to this Lev Sergeyevich?"

Nadja nods and says: "But she's also an ally of Lily and Kronos, and therefore... also one of their supporters."

Rani slowly lets go of the girl and Nadja says: "You two have a lot to talk about."

Alina nods quietly and walks after Rani and Nadja into the small apartment.

"So..." grumbles Alina, sitting down.

Rani still looks at Nadja with a sharp glance, but she completely ignores her and says: "White-headed guide, or what?"

Alina casts a questioning glance at Nadja, but then rolls her eyes and asks Rani: "So you gave me... my nickname 'the white-headed guide'?" and then turns to Nadja and bosses her around: "Very funny!"

"To be honest, I too must admit my surprise at your current appearance." Says Nadja, sitting down next to Rani.

Alina bites her lip and says: "I know you don't trust me.."

Rani nods silently and asks: "And how do you explain that to me..."

Alina asks quietly, "What's your name? Who are you anyway?"

Rani looks doubtfully at Nadja and extends her hand to Alina: "My name is Rani - Akita Wang. I am the jewel of the Pacific and the queen of these criminal associations. And you?"