Passing by

Malin stands on a street corner until a young maid approaches him and says: ""She's down

Malin stands on a street corner until a young maid approaches him and says: ""She's down."

Malin clenches his hand in his fist and hisses: "'Imbecile!"

The girl gets up and says: "We should split up. It's not safe for you here, Mr Ganthron."

Malin presses his lips together and says: "We'll raise hell! And with hell, we'll drag him back to us."

The woman nods: "Yes, Mr Ganthron."

Malin grunts once more and says: "Check the east wing of the city again. Before I burn you in my hell too."

The woman nods again and rushes past the boy, leaving Malin in her shadow.

She rushes to the shade of the next wall of the house and presses herself against the wall, grunting: "How am I supposed to find someone I don't even really know?"

"Good question, indeed." A silky voice comes from behind the girl's back, pulling her to her feet in an instant.

"W-who are you?" the woman asks, putting her hand to her face.

The girl pushes the girl against the wall and hisses: "Why do you want my name? Why do you call me my name? Hardly!"

The woman swallows again, and the girl pushes the woman against the wall and asks: "Who are you after, little girl?"

"None of your business." The woman spits freely and the young cat-eyed girl throws the girl's gun in the trash and says: "It's all right if you want to get home alive!"

The woman starts to snap harder and the girl grabs her by the scruff of her neck, "Fine. Let's make a little deal now, you and me - I'll let you live, today. Because I'm in a good mood. But if I see you still lurking around here in the streets, harassing my people, I'll see to it personally that you get what you deserve. Understood?"

The woman nods quietly and the girl gives her a final punch in the lower back and hisses: "You bitch." And watches as she walks shamefacedly down the street towards the city centre.

When Yang finally gets back to the girl, he says: "I don't need you to fight my battles for me, Li Jing."

Li Jing looks in Yang's direction and asks: "When have I ever asked permission to help you before, Yang?"

Yang bites her lip and asks: "So, you'll do it then?"

Li Jing presses his lips together and says: "I have an apartment near the hospital. I can take you there. But that's all."

Yang nods quietly, "I wouldn't expect anything more."

The girl nods quietly and says: "I can't imagine what she must be feeling. All this... and then a baby in her womb... You... Lily is terribly brave. And resilient, I hope."

Yang nods softly and whispers, "She's my queen. I am her servant. It is my duty."

Li Jing nods quietly and says: "Go back to your position. It may take a while to get the car."