The night before it all starts

Kro grabs Lily's arms and asks, "So

Kro grabs Lily's arms and asks, "So... what are you going to do?"

Marc looks at Kro and says, "Starting a war would be the last thing we should be focusing on."

Lily drops her hands to her sides and says, "There will be no war," and looks around at the people standing around her and says, "We can do better. And more peaceful."

Everyone nods and the girl says, "Because that's what Malin and Gemini and everyone else expects of me - to do something stupid and rebellious."

"So what can you do?" Shadow asks quietly.

Lily bites her lip and mumbles, "If only I knew..."

Dante, who has been standing quietly behind the youth until now, walks up to Lily and says, "I don't know much about the Criminal Empire... but I do know one thing. When the previous leader is dead.. or in this case killed, it is a good tone for the successor to make a big gesture to his/hers predecessor."

Lily turns to Dante and says, "Go on."

Dante swallows quietly and says, "Since it's about commemorating the dead, the most traditional way is to honor him/her with, for example, a eulogy and flowers. Or just something reminiscent of him/her."

Lily nods quietly and says, "I know what to do," biting her lip, "But I need my necklace."

Dante nods quietly and says, "I'll find it. For you, little lily."

Lily nods quietly and turns to the others and says, "Finish your Negronis and then... rest! We have demons to fight."

"Yes, Queen," everyone says, and Lily heads to her room and says, "Tell Bianca to get my clothes ready for me. We leave at 8, pronto!"

"Yes, my lady," is answered to Lily, as the girl heads to her room.

Kro looks at Shadow and says, "I guess I don't want my Negroni anymore. You can give it to someone else."

Shadow nods quietly and says, "I guess I can take one... but we'll give the rest to the servants or something."

Kro nods quietly and heads towards the door of Lily's room.

Tomorrow is going to be crazy. Lily had to somehow prove that she could. She will do better than Marcello had - that she will be able to forget the feud between her mother's and father's clans and create a unified and frugal Criminal Empire that will not be as easy to destroy as it was before.

A faint knock on the white door echoes through the door as Lily shouts, "One moment."

Kro presses himself against the wall and waits for the door to open and Lily to quietly retreat on the door.

Kro stares at her quietly as the girl quietly adjusts the black silk robe around her body and asks, "What can I do for you?"

Kro coughs quietly and says: "I came here.. to you to...."