Dependent of each other

When the girls reach the door, Vassily grabs Nadja's arm and urgently whispers, "Come with me

When the girls reach the door, Vassily grabs Nadja's arm and urgently whispers, "Come with me." Nadia glances at Rani and says, "I won't be long." Vassili then pulls Nadia sharply towards him and commands, "Let's go, Nadja!" Nadja silently nods and follows as Rani remains seated by the door.

Once they've moved away from the girls, Vassili stops Nadia and demands, "Have you lost all sense of propriety?" Nadia steps back and retorts, "I'm acting on instinct, Vassili! The time to strike is now!"

"You realize your actions affect your reputation, the Empire, and your standing as Lily and Kronos Navarro Black's staunchest supporter?" Vassili hisses angrily.

"Lily and Kronos would understand me," Nadia snaps back.

"And the rest of the Criminal Empire? What would they think if they saw you undermining your rulers?" Vassili asks, crossing his arms.

Nadia growls, "Then let's deal with it! As Queen of the Assassins, my rights equal Lily and Kronos'!"

Vassili steps away and warns, "And if you fail, you and Miss Wang will have to answer for it."

Nadia shakes her head and pouts, "Turganov, Adrian's madness has clouded your judgment!"

Vassili swallows hard and says, "I know you're the best in your field, but Rani is not. If you take her with you, you'll both be in danger, making you easier prey for Levi."

Nadja glances again at Vassili's trembling fingers as he reaches out to her. His normally cool, dark eyes now reflect a warm gaze tinged with anger, fear, and pleading.

Nadja feels the urge to reach out to him, but her willpower prevails. She presses her hands to her sides and says, "We've stood still long enough. If we do nothing, we'll prove the weakness of the Navarro-Black dynasty in the Crimean Empire. So, in Lily and Kronos' absence, we should be their backup - showing that even in the toughest moments, we can be strong, supportive allies."

He glances at Rani and says, "Lily and Kronos would understand the necessity of our actions. And besides, it's only politics."

Vassili shakes his head.„Мы оба знаем, что это совершенно иррациональное решение, как с эмоциональной, так и с политической точки зрения. Мы просто докажем Льву, что нами легко манипулировать." ("We both know this is an irrational decision, emotionally and politically. We'll just prove to Leo that we're easily manipulated.")

Nadja pulls away from the man as she hisses: „Очень жаль. Потому что я ни при каких обстоятельствах не собираюсь отступать." ( "Too bad. Because under no circumstances am I going to back down.")

 And saying this, walks up to Rani and says: "Let's go!"

Rani nods cautiously and the girls walk towards the taxi parked in front of the gate and the last thing Vassili hears Nadya say is: "Train station, please!"