Loyalty is forever

When Lily and Kro arrive in the kitchen, they hear Marc and Shadow talking to each other

"Are you sure?" Marc asks, pacing back and forth.

Shadow nods quietly and Kro asks, "What's the matter?"

Shadow looks at Lily and says, "Gemini and Gabriel...they've started beating the bears."

"Gemini..." Kro mutters putting an arm around Lily's shoulders as Lily looks up at him and says, "Jennifer Gemerine, England - The horrors of France. Or as she is known elsewhere..."

"The Shapeshifter," Vassili, Irina and Marc answer in chorus.

Shadow nods quietly and mutters, "Whatever she came here to do... she's not going to leave empty-handed."

Lily nods quietly and watches as Luna comes over to Lily with a worried expression and asks, "Cosa c'è che non va, mio piccolo giglio?" ("What's wrong my little Lily?")

Lily looks at Luna and asks, "Ti ricordi dei Gemelli, vero?"  („You remember Gemini, don't you?")

Luna nods quietly and Lily says, "Vuole iniziare una guerra contro di me.E i miei alleati." („She wants to start a war against me. And my allies.")

"Ma lei non ha alcuna legittima pretesa o diritto alla spina... Giusto?" Luna mutters quietly looking at Lily. („But she has no legitimate claim or right to the plug... Right?")

"Bene, se si è schierata con Gabriel Beaumont, podre darle una ragione per otantere il suo trono," says Lily as she walks to the window. („Well, if she sided with Gabriel Beaumont, he might give her a reason to get her throne.")

Marc steps closer to Lily and asks, "Is everything okay?"

Lily shakes her head and mutters, "If it's about the throne and Gemini and Gabriel, then...no."

Shadow walks closer to Lily and says, "I know you don't like this, but Malin is there too."

"Malin?" Kro asks, frowning.

"Malin Gaunther," Shadow replies quietly, eyeing Lily.

Marc shakes his head and says, "So they're starting to gather."

Lily swallows quietly and Kro tightens her grip around the girl's shoulders and asks, "Everything alright?"

Lily shakes her head and says looking out the window, "Come if you dare. The more people there are, the more ghosts have servants. And subordinates."

Marc nods quietly and Lily heads to her room and says, "I have the blood of ghost ancestors running through my veins. And that of the Holts and Ferecci. I've never been terrified of them. And I won't be now."

*****

Ruslan looks towards the fountain, thoughtfully touching its edge, when he suddenly notices Electra walking towards him.