Confrontation of Criminal Order I

When the bus finally arrives, Rani jumps out of one side of the door, leaving Marc groaning in French

She presses her lips together until suddenly Lev stands in front of her and says: "Hello, little savage."

Rani swallows quietly, but straightens up more and says: "That's not my name."

Lev grumbles softly and tries to stagger towards the girl, but Rani is quicker and punches the man in the stomach and screams: "Marc! Vassili! Kronos! Anyone...!" when Nadja suddenly grabs her and throws her away.

Lily looks on and Kro swears to himself, "How did he get here now?!"

Scipio looks at his brother and asks quietly, "Should we...?"

Kro nods and whispers, "Stay here."

Lily kisses Kro on the nose and hisses: "Mordimi, tesoro." ("Bite me, darling.") And runs after her husband until Scipio screams: "Leave the girl alone, you...!"

But Lev is quicker and grabs Rani around the neck and presses the blade of the knife to her neck and says: "It's for that nasty... stuff you gave me, savage."

"Hold your tongue!" Scipio growls, advancing on the man.

Lev chuckles selfishly and raises a playful eyebrow, "Oh, look who it is. Her majesty herself." („ О, смотрите, кто это. Сама ее величество.")

Lily bares her teeth at the man and asks: "What do you want, Lev Sergeyevich?"

Lev grins again and says: "The same as Ms. Snakov wanted...to see you overthrown. Although, she was perhaps even more lenient, because I would rather see you dead."

"Need I remind you that it was You who volunteered for my service? Along with Alina, if I'm not mistaken?" asks Lily, looking at her rings.

Lev lets go of her and Rani retreats again, and Nadja steps even closer to Lev and whispers. As the queen of assassins, I have the power to..."

"Nikita Nadege Genesis!" Kro growls angrily.

"'Fine, fine. But... I shouldn't be prohibited from giving warnings." Nadja snaps, stepping aside.

Lily looks at Kro and asks: "What's on your mind, darling?"

Kro pushes the girl hard against him and says: "I won't do anything without your orders, mystery."

Lily swallows quietly and says: "Since I am not yet crowned, I sentence you to watch my coronation as punishment. Only after that, will your standing remain the same. Whatever it was..."

"Imprisonment." Nadja says, pushing Lev down and tying his hands.

She kicks the man to the ground and stomps on his head with her boot as Lev grunts: "You're not gettin' any sick pleasure out of this, are you?"