009. backstabber

They're all tied to chairs in one of the rooms of the house that they're squatting in. Larissa and Jacob had stayed back with the kids while the siblings went to get a monster for Crowley.

While they were gone, the five were knocked out and tied to chairs, the twins left sleeping in their playpen. When the brothers returned, they were also tied up.

"What now?" Dean asks.

"I think I know who you can ask." Sam says, glaring towards the door.

"Oh, come on." Larissa groans in annoyance. The others turn to find Meg and a couple of other demons walk in.

"Evil bitch." Dean growls.

"Keep sweet talking me, this could go a whole new direction." Meg says.

"Meg. I've been dying to see you again." Dean says.

"Well, here I am, big boy. So, what should we do now?" Meg asks.

"How about I rip you to shreds?" Dean asks.

"Kinky, I like. A little Q&A first, if you don't mind. Now, where's your boss?" Meg asks.

"You think we work for somebody?" Sam asks.

"I happen to know for a fact you've been juggling Crowley's orphans. Now where is he?" Meg asks.

"Don't know. Don't care." Sam says.

"You've been working his beat for months." Meg says.

"Doesn't mean we get face time." Sam says.

Meg straddles Dean.

"Ew." Natalie mumbles, looking away from them.

"Where's he take all those things you snatch up for him? I bet you an all day that's where his majesty's holed up." Meg says, but Dean doesn't say anything. She puts a knife to his throat. "Okay, officially over the foreplay. Satisfy me, or I please myself!"

Sam laughs.

"Something funny, Sam?" Dean asks.

"Yeah. Meg." Sam answers.

"Really? Cause from where I'm sitting..." Dean trails off.

"Dude, shut up." Larissa hisses.

"Don't worry. She can't do jack squat. She's totally screwed." Sam says.

"Sam, not helping!"

"Look at her, Dean. She's furious. If she could kill you, she'd have done it by now. She's running."

"Am I?" Meg inquires.

"Judging by the level of flop sweat on all of you, yeah. Which means you're running from Crowley. Which makes sense. Crowley would want to hunt down all the Lucifer loyalists now that he's the big man on campus." Sam says as Meg stands up.

"How would you know?" Meg asks.

"It's what I'd do." Sam says. "She can't kill us. She needs us to get her to Crowley so she can stick that knife in his neck. It's him or her."

"Well, I hope you both lose. But good luck." Dean says.

"So, you know what you gotta do now, right?" Sam asks.

"Let me guess. You're gonna tell me." Meg says.

"Work with us." Sam says.

"What?" The rest of his family question.

"We'll hand you Crowley with a bow. On one condition. We come with you and you help us wring a little something out of him before you hack him to bits." Sam says.