010. psycho sam

"You what?!" Sam asks.

"Just hear me out." Dean says.

"I heard Cas and Crowley when they said it would either kill me or turn me to Jell-O, Dean! I heard enough!" Sam exclaims.

"Death said he can put up a wall." Dean says.

"A wall?" Sam asks.

"Yes, yes, a wall. That, basically, you wouldn't remember Hell." Dean says.

"Really?"

"Really."

"For good? Like a cure?"

"No, it's not a cure. It... he said it could last a lifetime."

"Great. So, playing pretty fast and loose with my life here, don't you think, Dean?"

"I'm trying to safe your life!"

"Exactly, Dean! It's my life! It's my life, it's my soul. And it sure as hell ain't your head that's gonna explode when this whole scheme of yours goes sideways!"

"Just curious." Bobby speaks up. "I presume Death's not doing this out of the goodness of his heart. So, what's your half of the deal?" Dean looks away. "I'm sorry. I didn't get that."

"I have to wear the ring for a day." Dean informs.

"Why the hell would he want you to do that?" Bobby asks.

"Get his rocks off. I don't know. But I'm doing it." Dean states and Sam starts to leave. "Where you going?"

"Look, I hear you, all right? I get it. I just need a minute to wrap my head around it, all right?" Sam leaves.

"I have a slightly bigger issue." Ophelia speaks up.

"Which would be what?" Dean asks.

"You -- technically -- killed yourself and knew there was a risk of not coming back... and you were just gonna have this weird, crazy doctor-but-not-a-doctor dude mail me a letter?" Ophelia asks.

"I-- better than nothing?" Dean weakly shrugs.

Ophelia yanks Eeyore out of Libby's hands, chucking it at Dean, hitting him square in the face, though he manages to catch it before it falls to the floor.

"Hey!" Libby cries out. "Throw your own family members."

"He's a stuffed animal." Ophelia rolls her eyes. Libby marches over and Dean lets her rip it out of his hands.

"Eeyore is a non-violent donkey. Do not drag him into this." Libby huffs, glaring up at her cousin.

"Okay, okay. Let's-- let's pull back." Larissa slowly pushes them away from each other. "Honey, Eeyore is okay. Ophi just had an outburst of anger and grabbed the first thing she could. She apologizes."

"Wha--" Ophelia pouts at Larissa's glare. "I'm sorry I threw your dumb stuffed animal."

Libby charges at her, but Jacob grabs her.

"Okay. That-- you know what? We'll deal with you two later. Just-- just don't stay in the same room, okay?" Natalie says.

"Ophelia, apologize to your cousin -- and mean it." Dean tells her. Ophelia huffs.

"I'm sorry I used Eeyore to hit dad." Ophelia says.

"Apologize to Eeyore." Libby holds him out.

"Are you--" Ophelia.

"Ah." Dean stops her from finishing. Ophelia rolls her eyes before looking at the stuffed animal.

"I'm sorry, Eeyore. I should not have thrown you." Ophelia says.