011. normal sam

Larissa is in the kitchen with Libby while the girl eats some instant ramen, it being the only thing Larissa could find. Larissa observes Libby eat, Eeyore safely clutched in her arm.

"Hey, Beth?" Larissa calls getting the girl to look up at her. "I'm not sure I've ever been told why Eeyore is so important. Any, you know... specific reason or anything?"

"Mommy gave him to me." Libby says. Larissa nods a little, part of her regretting the question, not wanting to make the little girl think about that.

"Is he your favorite Winnie the Pooh character?" Larissa asks.

"Mm-hmm. I used to watch it all the time with mommy and daddy before--" She stops herself. "Before that." She mumbles and Larissa gives her a small, sad smile.

"Well, he's very special then. And I'll make sure Ophelia never uses him as a weapon again." She says making Libby smile.

+++

Natalie, Larissa, Jacob, and Dean are in the basement, looking over when Cas walks out of the panic room.

"Well?" Dean asks.

"His soul is in place." Cas says.

"Is he ever gonna wake up?" Dean asks.

"I'm not a human doctor, Dean." Cas says.

"Could you take a guess?"

"Okay. Probably not."

"Oh, well, don't sugarcoat it."

"I'm sorry, but I warned you not to put that thing back inside him."

"What was I supposed to do? Let T-1000 walk around, hope he doesn't open fire?"

"Let me tell you what his soul felt like when I touched it. Like it had been skinned alive, Dean. If you wanted to kill your brother, you should have just done it outright." Cas disappears.

~ ~ ~

"Like my daddy always said, just cause it kills your liver don't mean it ain't medicine." Bobby says as the four walk in. He pours them some whiskey. "Sam still asleep?"

The four children are all on the couch, the twins playing with blocks while Ophelia is reading a Magic Treehouse book and Libby is leaning against her.

"Yeah." Dean answers.

"He'll wake up." Bobby assures.

"Yeah." Dean mumbles.

Jacob sits on the couch and Briar almost immediately climbs onto his lap.

"Ooh. Dropped your block." Jacob says, handing it to his daughter. Natalie sits on the arm of the couch, softly smiling at Jacob and Briar before looking at the other end, worriedly looking at Libby.

"Dean, he's been through how much?" Bobby asks. "Somehow, he always bounces back."

"He's never been through this." Dean says. "Job?" He asks, noticing a newspaper on the desk.

"Might be." Bobby says, giving him the paper.

"Can I help? Send me to the library? Anything?" Dean asks. Libby gets up and goes into the kitchen, not wanting to hear about hunting.

"Couple goes up in a light plane. Wreckage was just found in the woods." Bobby says.

"Couple of Buddy Hollys?" Dean asks. "Doesn't really seem likes news of the weird."

"Pilot was found 17 miles away, flambeed." Bobby states. "Girl's just gone. No body, no nothing."

"Okay, I'm not changing the channel." Dean says.