072. snooping and the first blade

"Come on, Crowley. Pick up!" Dean orders. "Where the hell is he? It's not like he's got a social life."

"Uh, are you actually worried?" Sam asks.

"Guy's got one job -- find the first blade, bring it back. How hard is that?" Dean questions.

"It's Crowley. He's not exactly a team player." Sam reminds.

"Yeah, but his ass is on the line, too. He goes missing for weeks on end without a peep? Well, not one that makes sense, anyway. Listen to this." Dean says. He plays a voicemail.

"Dean. Um..." He rambles, but none of them can tell what he's saying.

"Wait a second. Did he... drunk dial you?" Sam asks.

"Come on." Dean tries to call the demon again.

+++

"All right, do it." Dean says. Sam recites what he needs to.

"Winchesters." The five turn to find Snooki.

"What the..." Natalie mumbles.

"I-is that, uh...?" Sam asks.

"Well, that explains a lot." Dean says.

"Okay, uh, look... Snooki-- can I call you Snooki?" Sam asks.

"No. It's Nicole now." She says.

"Okay, then. Nicole... we can do this one of two ways. The easy way -- you talk. Or the easier way--" Sam takes out Ruby's knife. "You still talk."

"I vote number two." Dean says.

"We just want some basic information on Crowley. That's it." Sam says.

"Google him. Are we done?" Snooki asks. Sam raises the knife, going towards her. "Whoa! Not the face! Are you crazy? Listen, guys, what happens in Hell stays in Hell. I got nothin'."

"But you do have a pretty sweet deal with Crowley in charge. If Abaddon wins, you can kiss all that goodbye." Dean says.

"All the fancy cars, the book deals." Sam says.

"Show biz can be tough." Dean comments.

"I'm doing fine. Thanks." She says.

"Oh. Well, good luck landing your next gig inside a Devil's trap." Dean says. Snooki sighs.

"What do you want to know?" She asks.

"Where is Crowley?" Natalie asks.

"Last time I heard, he was somewhere in the western Pacific." Snooki says.

"Makes sense." Sam says.

"Really? Floating around in the ocean while his kingdom goes up in flames?" Snooki asks.

"Meaning?" Dean asks.

"Hell's gettin' crazy. Even the loyalists want to sign on with Abaddon. She's gonna make her move. Are we done? I got a thing."

The five hunters glance between each other before Sam starts to recite an exorcism.

"Seriously? An exorcism? We have a deal!" Snooki yells.

"See ya, Snooks." Dean says.

+++

"I'm sorry, you guys have a dungeon. A literal dungeon." Daphne states, walking into the library where Sam, Natalie, and Larissa are. Libby follows the Burton girl in.

"Uh... yeah. Yeah, we do." Sam nods.

"Do you know how insane that is?" Daphne asks.

"More insane than monsters existing?" Jacob asks, walking in.