026. sam's new wife

"Are you sure you don't wanna come with me?" Sam asks Larissa as he packs his bag.

"I don't camp." Larissa tells him.

"Technically, you kind of do. Sleeping in a car is a form of camping." Sam says.

"Okay, I don't camp in the woods." Larissa says.

"I'm going to the desert."

"Worse."

"Oh, come on, Lissy. We're a couple... and sometimes couples do things that the other likes because they like that person."

"I don't like anybody that much."

"Not even me?"

"Nope. You're on your own, Yogi Bear."

"Fine." Sam huffs. "I'll just be alone... in the desert... sleeping on the ground all by myself."

"It's always good to be independent, Sammy." Larissa pats him on the back. Sam's jaw drops. He stays frozen as she leans up, pecking him on the cheek. "Lemme know how it goes."

"Bessie? You wanna go?" Sam asks.

"Nope." She shakes her head. "Peace out, crazy."

+++

Larissa and Libby are lying in bed and watching TV. It's been a few days since Sam went camping and they've been having plenty of girl time. Larissa's phone beeps making her grab it and look at the text from Sam.

348 Twain Ave
Dress nice!
Need to talk to you.

"What?" Larissa whispers.

There's a knock on the door.

"Yo!" Jacob yells out.

Larissa groans, getting up, opening the door to the family of four and Ophelia.

"Did you get a text from Sam?" Natalie asks.

"About an address and to dress nice? Yeah." Larissa nods.

"He told us to dress the twins nice. What? He think we have a little suit for Justin and a formal dress just lying around for Briar?" Jacob remarks.

"Why would we need to dress nice?" Larissa asks.

"I don't know." Natalie shrugs before her phone rings. "It's Dean."

+++

After getting dressed, they get to the address that Sam sent them and find out it's a cheap chapel like the ones in Las Vegas.

"Uh... I'm not sure how to take this." Larissa says.

"Well, Jacob and I are already married, so this isn't about us." Natalie says.

"Hey." They turn to find Dean walking up, dressed in his fed suit.

"You're not getting married, are you?" Larissa asks.

"What? No. Wait, are you?" Dean asks.

"Not that I'm aware of." Larissa says.

"Should we go in?" Dean asks.

"I guess." Larissa shrugs.

They go inside and quietly walk down the hall. The lights flicker and Dean and Larissa pull their guns out. They get to the double doors at the end of the hall. Before they can touch them, they swing open to reveal Sam who is wearing a suit. He has a pink boutonniere on.

"Guys. It's okay. You won't need those." Sam lowers the guns. "Come on." Sam leads them inside. There's a woman and man sitting in chairs by the wall. Sam makes Larissa, Jacob, and Ophelia sit in some of the chairs in the front row and he makes Dean and Natalie stand on opposite sides of the altar. Jacob keeps Briar on his lap and Larissa puts Justin on her lap. Sam directs Libby to stand in front of Natalie, the woman putting her hands on her niece's shoulders.