58

Here's a little extra for you: something I made, you can follow Lxmosstories on Instagram for more art
Do Not Use My Art!

Here's a little extra for you: something I made, you can follow Lxmosstories on Instagram for more artDo Not Use My Art!

This chapter contains mature scenes, you have been warned

Aonung's pov:

I softly groaned as I opened my eyes, it was still night out but for some reason I had woken up, it was like I could feel someone staring.
I turned around to Miyara and soon realised that it was her eyes that I felt on me, or so I thought. She layed on her side, watching Araoukai sleep inbetween us with dreamy eyes, watching him breathe and smiling when he would take a deeper breath.
"Miya? Have you slept at all?" I asked her as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and also turning to my side to face Miyara.
"Look at him," she said softly, entirely ignoring my question, "he's so beautiful."
"Yeah, I know and he will still be beautiful in the morning so get some sleep yourself, you breathtakingly beautiful skxawng," I said and she finally looked at me before rolling her eyes.
"I have been asleep, but about half an hour ago he woke up, not that you would've heard it since you sleep like the dead, and I fed him," Miyara said, "he fell asleep right after."
"And you should've too," I chuckled, "get some rest, tomorrow we're going to the spirit tree."
"Just one more minute," she pleaded and I sighed, "please?"
"No," I snorted as I leaned over Araoukai to place my hand over her face, "sleeeeeeep."
"Yeah, allright, I'll go to sleep," she groaned annoyed, pushing my hand off and turning around.
"Aren't you forgetting something, darling?" I asked her and smirked, she sighed and turned around to quickly lean over Araoukai to me and placed a kiss upon my lips. Miyara quickly wanted to pull away but I grinned when I placed my hand behind her head and pulled her in for another kiss, she giggled as I did so and I couldn't help but smile when she pulled away and looked down at me, placing a strand of her hair behind her ear and painting her beautiful silhouette above me in the dim moonlight that struck through the cracks of our marui pod.
"What are you looking at?" She asked me, our son sleeping even with his mother hovering above him so she could talk to me.
"I'm looking at my fine as fuck looking mate," I whispered, moving my hand up to her cheek, "he's asleep."
"I know, thanks for pointing that out," she chuckled as she layed back down on her own side, still looking at me.
"How about we head into the living room for a while?" I asked her and watched her smile grow.
"We can't, Ma'Nung," she sighed, "we can't leave him alone."
"Fine, we'll do it here then," I said and she gasped.
"Are you insane? We can't have sex infront of our son!" She whispered, making me laugh.
"We did it all the time when he was still inside of you, now we'll just be doing it with him outside of you," I said and smirked when I saw her eyes widen at my comment, she didn't say anything because she knew I was right.
"Not tonight, Aonung," she sighed, "you said it yourself, we should get some sleep."
"It's allright," I said, "I'll get you tomorrow then, when he's with his grandparents."
"Sounds like a date to me," she chuckled, "goodnight."
"Goodnight," I said and she closed her eyes, I knew I should've gone to sleep but I just really wanted to watch my beautiful wife fall asleep with our week old son next to us. I sometimes still couldn't believe that all my dreams came true, Miyara was my mate and we started a family together. It still felt unreal sometimes.