11.

I made it to Greece, and you'll even find a picture at the end of this chapter 🇬🇷🌴☀️

After agreeing to Alexia's suggestion to take her to the starting point of her hike, the conversation between them quieted down a bit as the captain slowly but surely relaxed into Erin's caress.

Alexia's breathing slowed down.

Her mind drifted away from all the responsibilities and appointments, the packed schedule she'd been following for months.

She felt the tension being released, the therapist's talented, ice cold hands finding all the particularly sensitive spots on her athletic, perfectly tanned back.

As if those hands were magical.

And just as the midfielder was completely relaxing into the massage, she immediately missed the blonde's caring touch as Erin cleared her throat, gently pulling her hands away when she was done.

"Um... you can lie there for a few more minutes if you want. Take your time", the therapist whispers, her voice calm and gentle so that she wouldn't startle the athlete right away, for Alexia had just allowed herself to let go.

For she had just allowed herself to relinquish control.

Again.

"Gracias", was Alexia's faint response, her voice deep and hoarse, relaxed, as if she were on the verge of falling asleep.

With a soft smile on her delicate lips, Erin turned towards the sink, silently washing her hands as Alexia remained resting on the therapy bench for a few more moments.

A few more seconds she would not be in control.

The stunningly beautiful blonde silently leaned against her desk, with the tablet in hand to type something into the captain's file, unable to help but glance up from her screen every now and then, to admire the captain, her athletic back bare, still lying on her stomach.

The blonde waited for a couple of minutes, but as she completed her tasks on the tablet, quietly tidied her workspace and stowed the oils and creams back in the cabinet, she began wondering when Alexia was going to get up.

"Falling asleep during therapy is not allowed, you know", Erin's playful, soft voice quips as she heard Alexia's breathing become deeper as it slows down, adding, "Because that would mean you've lost control during the massage"

Hearing that word - control - Alexia felt her cheeks flush and was glad that her face was still covered.

For her cheeks flushed scarlet.

"Lose control? No way that happens to me", Alexia mumbles, well aware that even Erin knew what a massive lie this was, as she slowly props herself up with her strong arms, sitting up.

The blonde quickly averts her gaze, for it would be highly unprofessional to look.

That was a challenge though, for Alexia's bare back, her perfectly tanned, athletic-

"Now I see why they hired a therapist from England. I feel... surprisingly good", Alexia states cheerfully, pulling her shoulder blades together, and then her shoulders up, slightly swaying her arms to stretch a little, before grabbing her top, throwing it over her head.

"Oh...", Erin blushes, realizing she'd been staring, and quickly turns away when she notices Alexia turning towards her, "that's lucky"

Sparkling, hazel eyes are fixed on Erin, a smoldering, relaxed expression on the athlete's flawless visage as she tucks her top into her pants, her delicate lips pursed.