9.

Third Person's pov

Chaewon was so furious after the unexpected meet up with Yeonjun, her ex-boyfriend. Their break-up wasn't that good, for her. She was sure that she already move on from her. It's been a year anyway since they last met.
But seeing Yeonjun again, made all the pain and anger go back.

"Out of all places, why here? Why now?" Chaewon mumbled to herself.

Chaewon's mind was so occupied of what happened earlier so that she forget about she's with someone.

Yunjin on the other hand was confused about what happened. She was just following Chaewon, not knowing how she should approach the latter.

"Chaewon." Yunjin called but got no response from the furious cheetah.

"And out of all person that I can meet today, why him?"
Chaewon keeps on mumbling to herself.

"Chae." Yunjin once again called.

"I'm pretty sure l'm over him. But I can never forget what he do to me."

"Cheetah."

"That asshole." Chaewon said and gritted her teeth as the memory of her and Yeonjun slowly coming back.

"Kim Chaewon." Yunjin said calmly but loud enough for Chaewon to be drifted away from her thoughts.

"WHAT?!"

Yunjin was shocked, she never expected to be shouted by a fuming cheetah. So as Chaewon, her cheetah-eyes widened a little as she realized that she let out her anger at Yunjin.

"Oh my God. I'm really sorry Yun." Chaewon massaged her temples trying to calm herself.

Yunjin saw how frustrated Chaewon is. So she hurriedly went towards Chaewon and turned the latter around to face her.

She cupped her cheeks and slowly lift them up. Yunjin can feel that Chaewon flinch a little by her sudden action which made her let out a small smile.

"It's okay. Want to grab some ice cream? I'm pretty sure it can remove all of your frustrations." Yunjin said.

"Only if it's your treat." Chaewon said with a smirk.

"What?" Yunjin let go of Chaewon cheeks and stare at her with amusement.

"Please?"

Chaewon clasped her hands and pouted which made Yunjin's heart race. She can feel heat slowly forming at her cheeks. Yunjin quickly divert her gaze away from Chaewon, hoping that the girl didn't saw a thing.

"O-Okay. S-stop pouting. You're not cute." Yunjin said and quickly walk ahead.

"But it works. I might do that always to get a free ice cream from you." Chaewon said and wrapped her hands at Yunjin's arms which made Yunjin surprise.

The two went inside the convenience store where they first met. But the difference is, they're not fighting anymore for just a stupid ice cream because Yunjin, gave Chaewon that last piece of choco mint ice cream to Chaewon and get a simple choco one for herself.

"Why there is always only one left when I'm going here with you?" Chaewon said as they continue their walk towards her home.

"I don't know." Yunjin replied.

"I'm feeling a little bit of guilt because you can't always have choco mint ice cream."

"Want to switch?" Yunjin said and handed Chaewon the ice cream that she's holding.

"No way!" Chaeon replied and quickly put the ice cream away from Yunjin. Yunjin chuckled a bit.

"I like chocolate more anyway." Lisa said and stick out her tongue.