39.

Third Person's pov

"The next pair will be, Kim Chaewon and Huh Yunjin."

Hearing those words made Yunjin to freeze on her seat.
The moment that their teacher calls her name sends her to the depths of despair. The blonde girl was starting to think that bad luck must have been her last name. Yunjin lowered her head down to hide whatever emotion she's feeling right now but the continuously teasing coming from her two friends behind her is not helping.

Chaewon on the other hand was stunned as well. She didn't imagined that she would be paired to the person that she's been avoiding for weeks. The reason why she's avoiding that blonde is because she started to feel something weird since that day she took Yunjin home.
Sakura's clinginess towards the blonde makes her feel somewhat annoyed.

The cheetah take a look where Yunjin was seating and saw how petalz teased her. Yunjin was at the verge of yelling those two behind her but knowing that they're still in class, she was left with no other choice but to injure their teasing. Chaewon giggled softly knowing that she's the reason why they are teasing her. But suddenly, her eyes narrowed when she saw that Yizhuo was also doing the same thing to the blonde.

'Why would you tease the one that you're dating to another person?' Chaewon said to herself. She diverted her eyes away from them and decided to just focus on their today's lesson.

Their class has ended which made Yunjin sighed in relief.
Finally she was able to smack these two girls with all of her might. She was completely helpless a while ago and what annoyed her more is when Yizhuo joined them.

Yunjin hurriedly leave the classroom and dashed away towards the cafeteria making the two girls run also. And of course, having long legs is really an advantage for the blonde. She reached the cafeteria with no sweat.

The blonde took a seat and waited for them in a relaxing manner. When she finally saw the two figures coming in, Yunjin quickly acted cocky. Sakura and Kazuha went towards the table where Yunjin is. The both of them are panting and glaring at the blonde.

"Yah! Why did you run like that?" Kazuha whined.

"Who told you to run too?" Yunjin said innocently. The two was stopped for a moment.

"Yeah Kazu, why do we run?" Sakura asked with her eyebrows furrowed.

"I-I-I don't know!" Kazuha said panicking.

Sakura and Kazuha continued to blame each other which made Yunjin to burst out in laughter.

"You guys are silly." Yunjin said between her laughs while pointing at the two. The two look at each other first before they start attacking Yunjin. They ended up bickering with each other which was only stopped when they heard a cough coming from someone near them.

"Can I join you for lunch?" Chaewon. She was observing them for a while from the other table. It took a lot of courage for her to go near them. Yunjin stare at the cheetah and blink for a few times, wondering why suddenly Chaewon wants to have lunch with them.

"Where are you going?" Sakura asked when she noticed that the blonde was about to leave. Yunjin smiled weakly and looked at the cheetah for a second.

"Is it okay for me to be here?" Yunjin asked, still looking at Chaewon. Kazuha eyed the both of worriedly while Sakura was waiting for Chaewon's answer.

Chaewon felt a sudden pang of pain hit her chest when she saw the sadness mirrored from Yunjin's eyes. The cheetah knew that she doesn't have the right to complain since she was the very reason why Yunjin was like that.

"Of course. You don't need to leave." Chaewon said, giving the blonde the assurance she needed.

"I just don't want to hear some hurtful words again."
Yunjin whispered but Chaewon caught all of that. The girl was slowly engulfed with guilt. She wants to apologize for what she has said to the blonde but Chaewon clearly knew that an apology wouldn't be enough.