52.

Third Person's pov

"Come on, Saku. Talk to me." Kazuha said.

The taller girl flinched when Sakura closed the front door making a loud banging sound. The girl ignored Kazuha and went straight to the kitchen. Kazuha tailed behind her, still trying to get Sakura's attention.

Sakura took a couple of chocolates that she hid last night and ate it, hoping that the anger that she feel right now will subside.

"Baby, please let me explain." Kazuha pleaded.

The blue haired girl girl almost soften when she heard the pet name that Kazuha gave her but she decided to play hard to get a little bit more. She gave Kazuha a cold shoulder and passed by her which made the latter groaned in frustration.

"Are you not really talking to me?" Kazuha said.

Sakura sat down at the sofa comfortably and started munching the chocolates that she got from the fridge.

"Nope." Sakura said with a popping sound and put the last piece of chocolate inside her mouth.

Kazuha was getting impatient, she thinks that Sakura has no intention of giving her a chance to talk. She sat beside Sakura and held her shoulders, forcefully making the blue haired girl to face her which made Sakura startled.

"Just listen to me, please." Sakura saw how eager Kazuha
was.

The blue haired girl carefully remove Kazuha's hand and gave her a deadly glare. "Fine, talk." She said.

Kazuha gulped, not because she's scared but because she thinks that Sakura gets hotter when she's angry. The taller girl gather up all of her courage and strength.

She needs to control herself or she might ended up not explaining a single thing.

"It's not what you think." Kazuha started.

Sakura scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Then what? You were touching some random girl's foot and you're telling me that's not what I'm thinking?"

"It's really not! I was not flirting with her. Believe me."

"Then how did you ended up in that freaking situation?"

"When I got out from the bathroom, I bumped into that girl and she fell to the ground. She was holding her ankle, and it looks like she was hurt. And of course, it's also my fault why she ended up in that way so I do a massage out of courtesy." Kazuha explained.

"And you believe her?"

"It looks real to me."

"It's obvious that she's just flirting with you! Who on earth will get a sprain by just bumping?"

"It's possible."

Sakura eyes narrowed when she heard Kazuha's answer. "So you're defending her?" Her voice is low and cold, which sends shiver down into Kazuha's spine.

Kazuha opened her mouth to explain but it seems like cat got her tongue. There are no words coming out from her mouth.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" Sakura said.

Kazuha automatically fixed her gaze towards the blue haired girl when she noticed that something has changed at the tone of her voice. She was surprised when she saw how Sakura's eyes darkened. Kazuha back off a little, when Sakura started leaning forward to her. She can't even count how many times she gulped. She just stopped when she felt the arm rest was already hitting her back.

Sakura smirk when she saw that Kazuha has nowhere to go. Her smirk was answered by an awkard smile coming from the taller girl.

Kazuha breathed out in relief for when Sakura stand up. She thought that Sakura was already leaving so she closed her eyes and relaxed herself.