Part 10

Ruma didn't eat too much, Though they did enjoy their time together. Minus the bittersweet pains they had because of the time apart the three quickly got back into rhythm with each other. Though it was a bit different now.

"I think we need to go ahead and tell her Deon, shes eaten all she's going to." Ratok said, which caught Ruma's attention, she picked up slightly looking back and forth between the two.

"What is it? Are you two going to tell me now or what?" Ruma grumbled.

Deon pressed his lips together than looked over at her, "I got Kaylo out of the Quad."

Ruma perked up even more. "You got my baby out? Where is he?"

"On level 5, we can take you to go see him if you want."

Ruma got excited, "Please?" she looked between Ratok and Deon nodding her head repeatedly. "Please"

Ratok looked at Deon, but didn't question why he didn't mention Tyklyn, figuring that would be a decent enough surpise for her, that she would have to just see to believe them.

"Rat, you want to carry her?"

Ratok looked almost offended that he was even asked. As he went over and swept Ruma up out of the chair. She giggled.

Deon stood up and followed the two out of the door. He was still worried about Ruma doing to much, but he knew he couldn't stop her at this point. He walked behind them until they got to the elevator.

"No jumping around." he warned.

"I don't think I could even if I wanted to." She signed. Then grabbed his face to stroke it. "Thank you for worrying, but I think I prefer my bratty Deon back." Both Deon and Ratok laughed at that.

"Fine, Bratty Deon it is than." he said kissing her as the elevator got to the fifth floor. "Warning they might be a bit rattled, they were only moved yesterday morning before you came up."

Ruma tilted her head, "Ratok has said boys, and your saying they. Only Kaylo was left of my children, what are you two getting at?"

"No questions, just find out." Ratok said setting her down so he could type in the code to the door. He turned the nob and let it slowly open up for her. Standing back next to Deon so that Ruma could be the first in the room..

Nothing happened at first than in a second, a flash of blond moved in front of the door. Kaylo had jumped from his bed to the door when he had realised who was standing there.

He landed down on all fours, "Momma!" he actually used his voice this time, which was out of character for him. So it took Deon and Ratok aback for a second.

"Kaylo" Ruma threw her arms out and he bounded forwards, the two of them wrapped each other up in a tight hug. They held on for a few minutes before Ruma looked back, and grabbed Kaylo's face. She then started patting him down, looking him over like any parent would.

""Brother said you had died" Kaylo went back to signing instead of speaking.

Ruma tilted her head, "Brother, what brother?" She then looked back towards her males who just both sat there with a smirk on their face.

Ruma walked further into the room and saw there was a second bed, and second dresser. Everything was set up for twos. Her head swievled about, as she tried to think on what boy child of hers could they have found or gotten a hold of in the year she was recovering.

"Who?" she asked multiple times,

Kaylo tilted his head, "Don't you know, I met Tyklyn"

Ruma's whole body froze up when she heard the name, as a far distant memory. She shook her head, "There is no possible way. I only had one Tyklyn and he-" she moved back not sure how to process the information she was given.

A thud of something dropping caught her attention, her head turned about. Her eyes landed on the tall, lanky, very skinny freckled face redhead. She jumped back.

"Mom?" Tyklyn had openned the bathroom door, thinking he was seeing a Ghost. "I thought you were dead." he just stared at her not knowing what to say.

Ruma moved foward standing up as she hadn't realised she reverted to crawling around. As she slowly moved up to him. Tyklyn held still. Ruma started crying, as large tears fell from her face.

"I thought you died in the fire." she cupped his face in her hands, looking him over, much more slowly than Kaylo. She looked more than she was trying to make sure he was real and what was happening was real. "You look just like your father" she said pulling him into a hug.

"I am so sorry." Tyklyn said, as he started crying himself. "I am so sorry." was all he could say as they slowly lowered to the floor, as standing wasn't there friend.