Part 20

"Ruma" Deon huffed, as he wrestled with the female that was straddled on top of him. It was late in the night, the boys had been taken back to their room and Ratok had headed out. As for Deon and Ruma, Ruma was in an extra playful mood.

Deon wrapped his arms around her torso and pinned her to the bed as they rolled over. She chuckled, Deon played into her playfullness bitting at her lip some. They locked into kisses, several times, getting more giggly with each other as the time continued.

Ruma picked her leg up and rubbed against his leg, Deon paused as she did so, he rubbed circles into her hip. Ruma pressed her hips into his, Deon bit his lip thinking about where to take this, He leaned in, slowly rubbing himself against her to test the waters. Ruma leaned up to kiss him, they were slow moving but stayed testing the water of this.

Deon felt a rise of anxiety as he mind started racing through thoughts he didn't know the orgins of. When he could feel his hard cock pressed against his pants he started jittering. He release her and backed away.

Ruma dropped her hips and set up, with concern on her face. Deon sat back on his knees. "I can't." he said, "I want to, i want too so much- just no, not now." as he spoke he realized where his fears came from, he was afraid of hurting her, she was still recovering, and the thought of something bad happening to her again, terrified him.

Ruma sat up, she was well versed in these things. "You don't ever have to do anything with me, you don't want or aren't ready for Deon. I'm never going to let my brude feel hurt by me." she was slow but placed her hand on his cheek.

He leaned his head into her hand. Smiling. "Thank you, Ru. I'm going to go pace the hall a little bit, to cool off."

Ruma nodded, and let him leave. She sighed once he was out of ear shoot. She was hoping for more with him, but his comfort was far more important to her, she could deal with the two minutes of disappointment from not having what she wanted.

She hopped away from the bed and went to find a electronic pad to get cought up on things around the compound. Ruma had been kept in the dark about alot and since both of her boys where out, but at least in a place she deemed safe she could comfortably go to town reading over the knew things.

Deon paced up and down the halls. Calming himself down, and degrading himself for getting that far before backing out.

He eventually calmed down and made his way back down the hall.

When he felt faint again. He didn't know what it was from,he stumbled and went to the ground. His last ability was to call out. "RUMA.' before the darkness engulfed him.

Deon woke up in horrid pain. Just as before he freaked out. He felt hands on him, which caused him to lash about.

"Deon." he heard the pain in the voice. It caused his eyes to pop open. The bush of red and white hair calmed him. His hands came up to find her face, once he could feel her, his panic subsided. Even though the pain was there.

His jaw dropped, with heavy fish like gasps. "It hurts." he cried, as the adrenaline from fear went away the ability to actually feel the pain came in full swing. Ruma stroked his face hushing him to get him calmer.

"What did you need me for my pet?" Vassenhilo said as he walked in. Ruma removed her hands from Deon, "I see." he moved closer, Vassenhilo leaned down and Deon could feel him.

"I will have to take him into the lab."

Deon shook his head, "No" he mumbled.

Ruma whimpered, she pawed him, getting Deon to reopen his eyes, that he didn't realise he had closed. "Please, Deon, I need you to be okay." Deon looked up at Vassenhilo, then doubled over as the pain increased.

He gasped then nodded. "Fine."

Vassenhilo grabbed Deon and picked him up and placed him on a medical bot that could transport him to the lab for him. Ruma got up to leave. Vassenhilo put his hand up, "No Ruma.-"

She bared her teeth at him and hopped up on the bed with Deon. Vassenhilo recoiled his fingers into a tight ball, his eye flashed between red and black. They stood their for a moment, Ruma wasn't about to leave her Brude and Vassenhilo was highly offended by her disobidence.

"FIne." he said and they went on.

Taking the two of them down to one of his labs.

Ruma laid next to Deon, stroking his chest as they were in the lab, Vassenhilo hooked Deon up to all different wires, and ran images over him. She waited for the resuts. Feeling the worry hit her chest again.

"Ru?" Deon asked, watching Ruma stand up.

She gave him a thumbs up, and grabbed a cloth as she started coughing. She hid it with her body as she looked down seeing the blood pool in the fabric. Ruma quickly wiped her mouth and chuncked the cloth into the wash bin, and went back to Deon. Placing her head on his chest so she could listen for his heartbeat.

It wasn't long before Vassenhilo walked back in, with a bag that looked the a iv bag, but had a dark orange colour to it, then three syringes to it. He was quick and silent to put them up, Ruma watched carefully. She could feel Deon grab onto her for comfort.

"What is this?" she asked Vassenhilo.

He didn't answer her at first which she found stranged, but he eventually spoke. "It looks like he is having some backlash from the experiment I conducted on him last year, this isn't the first episode he had, this one is just seemingly worse than the last. I think this should fix it."

"Your not testing on him again are you?" Ruma while trusted Vassenhilo with herself, also knew him thoroughly. Which made her worry about her brude even more.

"I am not doing anything new to him." Vassenhilo promptly said.

Ruma's eyes squinted at that, but she laid back down with Deon.

"Your male is going to be here all night, you can always head back to your room to wait." he said, Ruma picked up on the fact he was trying to get her to leave.

Which of course clued her into the fact she needed to decline for Deon's safety. "I don't think I want to leave him. I'll be staying right here." she saw the frustration in his face, he huffed and marched out.

"Thank you." Deon whispered.

Ruma kissed him, "I told you I'd fight the universe for you, my precious brude.