Chapter 38

A large space craft whirled down from the large ship that had been in orbit with the planet for the passed year. The wind whipped and spun around kicking up the dirt higher than the buildings.

Ruma stood close to Vassenhilo, making it look like nothing was wrong between them. While she was completely un chains and free to move how she wished. Ratok, Deon, Kaylo, and Tyklyn all had control collars on them.

The guards had came in early that morning and shoved it on them.. All four of them fought groan and bitch the whole time. To Ruma's dismay they all have new scraps and bruising. Even though she plead with Ratok to take it easy as he was still in horrible shape. But he was a stubborn bear as always.

"Are those boys under control?" Bvelpio asked looking over at the four.

Vassenhilo nodded, "They are,"

"Good, humanoid males are no better than an animal, why i prefer the females."

"Why do you say that Bvelpio?" Vassenhilo turned.

"Why, with the animals, you breed the good males, and you exterminate the bad, Same with them."

Ruma picked up a snarl, at Bvelpio's words. Then looked away.

"Ruma breeds well, so no issues with hers being good or bad."

"While we are waiting for our ship, when are you rebreeding her? I am sure we can get some prebidding and some down payments if she was expecting."

Vassenhilo looked down at her, then over to her male's than down at her again. "You're right. Which would fetch a higher price, her and the human or her and the bear kin.?"

"I thought you said, that he was a Rin-" Vassenhilo elbowed Bvelpio then point to Ruma with a flared red eyed look.

"My apologies. I believe she and the human would prove enough coin, no need in spending the one who is still recovering."

Vassenhilo looked down at Ruma, "I don't think she'll mind breeding her Brude, we should probably promote them as such anyways, she has a habit of producing brudes. You can tell from her two sons behind us as example."

"Consistant breeding is a sign of good breeding though, that is no problem, the brude of her species went out well as beauty pets and bed warmers. We can hike the price of them for specialties."

Ruma twitched, but stayed silent. Her mind raced as she thought about what she should do, her heat would hit before the Gala, and normally she would conceive if told, but her being pregnant might hault her plans. Then again, that might get her some leverage- but did she want to use her children like that? The idea made her jitter and she didn;t like it, and what about Deon, he won't touch her.

"Is that understood Ruma?"

She pulled out of her thoughts and looked up.

"Of course, you weren't listening. We will still be travelling during your heat. During that time, you'll be locked in with your males." Vassenhilo continued.

Ruma couldn't argue or as questions as the steam of the ship releasing rolled out. The back door lowered, allowing things to start being taken on. She was escorted up first with Bvelpio and Vassenhilo, with the guards dragging the others in later at some point.

As they readied the ship, Ruma was informed they had one meeting they had to attended on the video portal. She however was allowed to leave or stay once the doors were shut, until then they were keeping her in the pilot pit.

The pilot pit, as they called it had five chairs, that pivoted a near 360 degrees, four four of them were stationed around the edge of the room, in front of different panels and screens, each with a different keyboard and symbols.

In the centre is where the fifth and finally seat was, it had a small electronic pad embedded into a personal sized table in front of that seat. Ruma sat herself down at one of the outer chairs.

Ruma carefully combed over the symbols and screens, she didn't understand hem, but she figured with enough poking she could figure them out, without aid in about a day or so. Though she didn't plan to be up around Vassenhilo or Bvelpio long.

"Ahh there she is." Bvlepio said, Ruma groaned too low for him to hear, "So, have you thought about what I said?"

Ruma gave him the side eye of the century in hopes that he would get the picture and leave.

"You know, you are use to breeding, if you decided you wanted control, you would have a wider choice of partners, or even choice where your children went."

Ruma snarled and snapped at him.

"Vassenhilo is slacking on your manners."

Ruma looked confused at him, he was sitting there trying to get in her head to backstab Vassenhilo, and now this is his statement. She heard the announcement for the back door closing. Once it was shut she stood up and walked out heading towards where she was toll the cell block would be.

She slammed the door behind her, Ratok and Deon where tied by the control collars to a hook on the walls. She tilted her head looking at them. She felt the ship start to move as he readied for take off. Ruma wobbled and stumbled over to one of the chairs on the floor as everything rattled with the take off. Ratok was able to hold himself still, while Deon's gave way, causing him to strain on the collar.

When the rattling stopped, the two males were released by an auto lock. "At least this won't be the actual cell we stay in for the trip, it'll just take a couple hours to get up and locked on to the mothership and resituated to leave out."

"I hope I am not tied to a wall again, I nearly choked to death."

Ruma came up and rubbed his neck with her hands, while Ratok's stamina faltered and he went to the chair. "You alright big guy?" Deon asked, while Ruma tended to his wounded neck.

Ratok waved his hand, "Just weak muscles. I will be fine."

When Ruma stopped fussing over Deon, he leaned over and gave her a soft kiss. Then leaned into her ear, "Let's fix our lack of mating on this trip, besides its not like I didn't hear those to alien bastards talking about us. So we'd have plenty of private time to warm ourselves up."

Ruma went red, her head pulled back to make sure she was still standing next to the man she thought she was. Deon gave her a devilish grin.

"You sure, your ready for that?"

"I want to try at least."

He pulled her back in for a kiss again, holding it for a bit longer.