Author's Note

hey there 

You have (even against your will) reached the end of Power and Persecution <3

WOW ... what a ride. 

I cannot even begin to describe how confused I was writing this book as you will be well aware of lmao.

I can only hope you are not in a total state of WTF WAS THIS GIRL NO and are somewhat understanding of the OC's I have created and their lives haha.

I also really hope you enjoyed this series so far <3 I have loved writing (when I wasn't having a panic attack or major writer's block).

Now onto more pressing matters ...

BOOK 2

SKILL AND SECLUSION

This book will involve the fourth, fifth, and sixth movie :)

So if you are able to and want to ... go and check it out when it's up!

There will be a lot more going on if you know what I mean ;)

This book was mainly fluff kinda and backstory but we will be getting into the gritty dark stuff in the next book.

I'm not even gonna talk about the third book ... like DAMN the plans I have for that are outrageous.

You'll just have to wait and see hehe.

So as of rn I am writing up Part IV so this book will not be edited for quite some timeeeeee.

I will, of course, go back and edit once the series is all done :)

Perhaps add in some scenes, take out others, cry over how bad the writing is haha.

Which leads me onto say just how grateful I am for all of you who put up with me.

I honestly love you haha.

I really am attached to Bel (she's my baby) even tho I am going to traumatise her so much in future and I hope you guys are liking her story thus far.

THE PLANS GUYS ... THE PLANS I HAVE

ur not ready

But I shall sign off here and let u and me get onto the next book <3

LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU