➮TWELVE

Let's go shopping baby

Laura's pov

I don't even know were we're going. All I know is that I have to go shopping for were we're going.

Although I hate to admit it I'm very excited to leave this room, it's too depressing and lonely.

Marco got up before me to eat breakfast, I stayed in bed on purpose to avoid eating breakfast with him.Being around him made me boil , like I could just slap him one more time just to get that anger off my chest.

A few minutes later Elena entered the bedroom holding a tray of a cream cheese bagel and cranberry juice. I was surprised there wasn't some kind of fruit this time .

I took the tray away from her and we exchanged smiles before she walked out.

I loved Elena so much and it wasn't because of the food , she seemed like a kind lady in her late thirty's. I loved when she was present in a room , even though she isn't a woman of many words she always managed to make a space feel warm.

I finished the tray of food before Marco walked in, he said nothing and headed straight in to the bathroom to take a shower.

I feel like most of our interactions always seem like the other party would be in the bathroom or closet while the other is on the bed , the only time we would be in the same room together for longer than ten minutes, is when where sleeping.

Soon after Marco finished, I followed after as he got ready.

I put on a long loose fitted jumpsuit with a pear of heels. Marco kept it simple as always with an all black suit.

I put on the finishing touches of my makeup, I kept it light before grabbing my purse.

Francesco escorted us to Marcos Porsche as he would be the one driving us.

Marco got in first and I followed behind .

Here we go.

─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───

It was boutique after boutique when we had arrived.

They looked fancy and classy, all the boutiques were practicing screaming luxury.

We got out of the car unfamiliar with the place I followed Marco behind like a lost puppy and Francesco followed behind us.

We entered a boutique and the workers mouths practically hit the floor and quickly back up at the sight .

Was Marco that well known?

One of the workers quickly rushed to our acquaintance and she introduced herself as Hannah, she could't get her eyes off of my husband as she shook his hand.

Marco took a seat at one of their couches and practically glued his face to his phone.

Rude!

Hannah walked with me around the store presenting me dresses from famous designers and picking what she liked and placing it on her arm.

I didn't like what she was doing but I kept it to myself not wanting to cause a scene.

She shoved the pile of dresses on to me and gestured to the changing room.

I reluctantly headed towards the changing rooms to try on the pile of dresses in my hands.

By the looks of it we will be here for the whole day.

The first dress I tried on was a short blue dress with an open back, I stepped out of the changing room to show Marco as one would do but he didn't even bother to look.

The next few dresses I showed off pretty much got the same reaction from Marco , he would look at me and send me back to the change.

At this point I was getting exhausted,and I wanted to go home.

I sneaked out of the changing room to grab a long red dress I had been keeping my eyes on since I entered the store.

It was an elegant silk dress with a slit on the left side of it.

It was beautiful so I had to try it on.

When I came out to show off the dress Marco's eyes widened at the sight.

"What do you think of this one?" I said as I spun around felling good about myself.

He cleared his throat "where taking this one," he said to Hannah.

Hannah rolled her eyes and walked towards me with a pair of matching heels for me to try on.

I wanted to slap her across the face but I kept myself contained.

The finished look was amazing. I went back to the dressing room to change back into my clothes as Hannah picked up the pile of dresses from the hangers and put them back to their designated places.

Marco took my dress and shoes to pay for them and I took beside him waiting for him to finish paying.

Marco handed Francesco whom was standing by the doorway the bag of clothing.

We headed towards the car and the ride back home was pretty much the same as the ride here, quiet, witch is what I preferred.

Marco and I can't have a decent conversation without fighting.

So keeping quiet prevented that.

I am really excited to finally leave the house for something other than this lame shopping trip. Maybe I am going to meet some new friends.

But I highly doubt Marco would let them see me or even let me invite them to the mansion.

I hate that he thinks he can get anything he wants just by shouting and being mean and controlling.

I hate him so much.

But I can't wait for tomorrow. A new environment would be nice.

Getting out of that mansion and meeting new people.

─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───
Please vote