➮HALLOWEEN SPECIAL

Note: This part will not pick up from the previous chapter it's just a small addition, you can read it as a stand alone or you can skip it you won't miss out on anything. It's just a special little chapter dedicated to Halloween

This part also skips ahead when Marco and Laura finally made up so yeah. May contain spoilers !!

Anyways love you kisses 🤍

─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ──

Laura's pov

I looked into the tall mirror as I admired my outfit, Marco and I had chosen to match our Halloween costumes it took a lot of convincing but he ended up giving in.

We both agreed on ghost face costumes, my personal favorite.I wore a long black dress with two high slits on either side of it witch had to be Marco's favorite part of the costume, it also had a small black corset and it came with gloves that had a long lace trail with a pair of black boots and let me not forget the ghost face mask.

Marco wore something some what similar just that his was a pair of black pants and a black t-shirt with a black trench coat and a pair of black boots, a bit simpler but that man could pull off anything and make it look sexy.

Marco entered the closet standing behind me as he wrapped his hands around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder leaving trails of kisses on my neck.

I let my head fall back as his hands moved lower to the slit on my thigh playing with the thin fabric of my underwear, my pussy clenched at how close he was to the sensitive spot on my neck.

Slipping his hands inside my underwear as he rubbed my clit in small circular motions,"Already wet for me Laura."he whispered into my ear, his deep masculine voice making my pussy throb.

I moved my butt in the same circular motions teasing him and I could fell his hard pressing against my back."That's how you make me feel." His hands rubbing even faster and only my moans filled the room and I could feel my knees go weak.

"Marco.. oh god I'm going to cum." He stopped . "Not yet." He removed his hand and spun me around to face him,"we don't what to be late for dinner now do we."

This night was going to be one long night.

Everyone stopped to look as us as we descended from the stairs. Isa's expression said it all as she ran up to hug me."you look Soo hot."

"I know." I said giggling at her expression as she looked over at Marco "You guys win the sexist couple Halloween costumes of the year."she smiled as she walked off.

I put on my ghost face mask on and so did Marco as we went over to sit at the dinner table. The house was the the fullest it has ever been.We had invited my family, Luca , Amelia and Isa.

Elena did the best job at decorating the mansion and the dinner table because this looked absolutely amazing.

Marco placed his hand on my thigh his thumb massaging it as he slightly squeezed it. Isa gave me a look before proceeding to talk to Lorenzo.

"You guys look so amazing you make Luca and I look so basic." Amelia said taking a sip of her bloody eyeball punch."right" Isa replied.

"Thank you."

Marco's hand moved up my thigh and I turned to face him only to find a small smirk on the corner of his lips."Have you been treating my princesa well." My father asked.