➮THIRTY-SIX

Make it stop

Laura's pov

1 week later

I twisted and turned unable to find any sleep through the night.

I was uncomfortable sleeping next to the very man I've fantasizing about.

For the past week I've been having a weird feeling whenever Marco was near me.

I've never had such a feeling around him or even for him.

I've tried everything in the book to make it go away but nothing is helping.

He's haunting me , he's doing this to me and I hate it , I hate myself for it.

I spoke to Isa about this and the only advice she gave me was by far the stupidest advice I've ever gotten from her.

She told me to talk to him about it and let him know in order to relieve the sexual tension I have with him.

Heck the man touched my arm not so long ago and I felt my knees go weak.

I feel into this hole I've got to find a way out of it.

I turned around to face him and just as I thought he was sound asleep.

He slept shirtless tonight after never sleeping shirtless in his life and I noticed the Medusa tattoo on his arm.

I've already forgotten about that tattoo and now that I look at it from his perspective it's actually sad.

Medusa tattoos have strong meanings behind them someone doesn't just get the tattoo because they like it.

I know all this because Matteo has the same tattoo though he never told me what made him get the tattoo I know it has meaning.

Tracing over the tattoo I started to feel bad for Marco, I know he's gone through it as a little boy and it may give me the reason why he is so ruthless.

Whatever ruined his childhood was non of my business but something in me wanted to find out , I wanted him to tell what it was.

He may not like talking about such things with people he doesn't trust but till this day I think I've earned his trust, all he needs is someone to talk to, maybe that someone will bring back his childhood.

I felt my eyes grow heavier and heavier every second that passed and I took that as a sign.

I'll deal with all this tomorrow.

─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───

Marco left for a run this morning and I was pacing in front of the couch probably contemplating my life's decisions.

Will he even allow me to talk to him.Oh my God he's going to throw me out on the streets of Paris isn't he. He'll divorce me then kill my family.

Laura don't be so dramatic...

I was growing nervous with each step I took .