➮SEVENTEEN

A little surprise

Laura's pov

He sickens me. I hate him. I can't stand him anymore.

How did he not realize what he said to me is he ok.

Ugh!

─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───

A few hours later

Marco has not come back since he left in the morning.

I didn't even bother to leave the bedroom today.

And what were Marco and Luca talking about.

Why did they mean by Marco has half control of the situation.

What situation?

I had so many questions to ask them but I didn't even want to see Marco's stupid face.

Later on that knight I stayed up to talk to Lorenzo, he was doing pretty good without me and by the looks of it high school is getting a bit more romantic for him.

Yes he found a girlfriend.

And she seems like such a sweet girl.

It checked the time on my phone and was shocked to realize how many hours I've been up it was already 00:06 am.

I think it's about time I go to sleep.

─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ───

I got out of bed as soon as my alarm rang. I noticed Marco didn't sleep in our bedroom but I couldn't care less.

I got out of bed headed to the bathroom to get cleaned up .

I couldn't wait for tennis today, I enjoyed myself last time and couldn't wait to go back.

Getting out of this mansion is such a relief. Marco pissed me off last knight and I don't want him to ruin this beautiful day.

I stepped out of the shower covering myself with the white towel hanging beside me.

I headed to the closet changing into my tennis attire before heading downstairs for breakfast.

Not to my surprise Marco was sitting by the kitchen counter sipping a cup of coffee with a white box tied in a red ribbon beside him.

I completely ignored him and greeted Elena before grabbing my waffles and sitting down to enjoy the wonderful breakfast she had prepared for me sitting in complete silence.

"You got a package." Marco glided the box that was situated beside him to me . It had a letter over top of it and was wrapped in a red ribbon.

"Open it." Marco's attention still on his phone.

"No!"

"Laura open it."His tone still low and calm witch for some reason scared me.

I took a sip of my orange juice taking a bite of my waffles.

"Laura I'm not going to repeat myself I said open it!"

I looked over at Marco who's attention was still to his phone "I.Said.No!" leaning forward on the kitchen island with my head resting on the palm of my hand looking into Marco's deep brown eyes.

Marco scuffed putting his phone down running his hands threw his black stands then facing me"Laura what did I say about not listening to me."

My eyes still locked onto his and it snapped "seduce him stupid so you can get whatever you want..." Isa's words kept replaying in my head.