Chapter 12

(Y\N) POV

You were bummed out on the ride back home. You wanted to stay with Hyde, even until sunrise. But it does no good to mope about it. You had a good time. Your first date was a success. It was a dream. Hyde was just so nice and caring and gentle. You missed him already. You missed him a lot. You'd do anything to go back and run into his arms again. You felt safe and warm. Even protected. You took out that little shiba charm and held it in your hand, thinking about Hyde. You jingled the bell. Thinking about what you told him. Sadly, he'd be too far to hear the bell in order to come to you. "So (Y\N) I wanna hear about your date with Hideto. Every detail" Yume turned around from the passenger seat to talk to you, while Leo took a shot at driving in Japan. You recalled the night's events. Playing games. Trying food. Dancing. Your first kiss. The bracelet. It made you feel nostalgic remembering but for some reason it also hurt. Those moments passed and were just memories. You never were one to feel hurt from memories like this. But you could feel an aching in your heart. "I'm so happy for you. I'm glad your first date was amazing and Hideto is such a prince isn't he? The way he kissed your hand was the cutest thing I've seen all day" Yume was happy for you. You nodded, "He is a prince for sure. I'm genuinely happy he is. He's also very protective of me. He defended me from some pervert" you told her. Speaking of that, it still was very odd to you. Why did that man suddenly act like he was under a spell or something? "Really? That's so cute. He's a keeper. I'm glad you have his number so you can keep in touch with him. Maybe I can help you find an app so you two can video call. Like LINE or Skype" Yume suggested. Why didn't you think of that? That was a brilliant idea. You'd definitely want to be able to see his face when you return home. "Great idea Yume. You just saved my life" you praised her. She literally did. Sure calling was fine, but being able to see his face would make you feel so much more at ease.

Once the three of you got home, you made sure to text Hyde that you made it safe. After getting comfortable in your pjs, you saw you received a text from him.

"I'm happy you're safe at home, my angel. I had a wonderful night with you"

"Me too. You made me feel so special"

"Because you are special, my angel <3 "

"Thank you, Hyde"

It took him a few minutes before Hyde replied with another text.

"I have some good news"

"Really?What is it?"

"I'm talking with the band right now. They want to meet you"

They wanted to meet you? Officially?! You only caught a glimpse of them at the concert and the festival. This was for sure a big step with him. To be able to meet his best friends and get along with him was a step in the right direction.

"Really?! That's awesome. Do you have a day in mind?"

It had to be soon, considering you'd be leaving very soon.

"What day are you leaving?"

"Sunday at 5 in the morning"

There were still a few more days to run around Japan. It was only Wednesday now. But you wanted to spend as much time as you could with Hyde too. Surely, these next few days would pass by quickly.

"How about Friday? We can spend the whole day together"

Spend the whole day?! That sounds amazing. You'd love nothing more. It'd be interesting to see what he would plan. Also being able to hang out with the rest of L'Arc-en-Ceil was like a fan's dream come true. For a moment you forgot how much of a fan you were up until now. It was almost weird to think about. You were so focused on this whirlwind romance with Hyde.