Chapter 21

"I see. Now, I'll go to sleep. Good night" you said, closing your eyes and letting yourself melt in Hyde's warm embrace. "Good night, my angel" Hyde tells you, while hugging you tightly. You fell asleep not too long afterwards.

The night passed, you slept peacefully. You woke up and wondered what time it was. Hyde still had his arms wrapped around you tightly. It made it hard to move. Very hard. You didn't mind the cuddling but you really had to go use the restroom. You tried for a few minutes to release his grip but he was like a koala clinging to a eucalyptus tree. A cute koala bear. "Hey koala bear. I need to go use the restroom" you told Hyde, hoping he'd wake up. Hyde didn't budge and just mumbled something in response. "Hyde" ,you said his name. Nothing. Looks like you're gonna pull out the big guns. "Takarai Hideto. Wake up" you said a bit louder and firmly. Hyde finally opened his eyes at the sound of his full name. Always works. "Damn she said your full name, someones in trouble" you heard a comment coming from the person in the bed next to you. "Shut up Ken. It's too early" Hyde told him while finally releasing you. Thank goodness. You instantly got up so you could leave the room.

It was quiet ,of course, but you could hear someone's voice. It sounds like they were on the phone. It was probably Yukihiro. You went to the restroom and finally got some relief. You happily returned to the room. "Good morning Koala bear" you told Hyde, feeling much better now. "Koala bear?" Hyde repeated a bit confused. You smiled, "That's your nickname now" you said proudly. Hyde tilted his head a bit, "Really? Why Koala bear?" he asked curiously. "Because you have an iron grip like one. You wouldn't let me go" you giggled a bit because it was true "And you're cute" you told him. You thought it was a cute nickname. He smiled, "I see. You can call me whatever you want, my angel" he said, standing up so he could give you his usual kiss on your forehead. "Take it outside the room you two", Ken groaned trying to sleep. Guess you were being too lovey dovey for him. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad thing. You should let him and Tetsuya sleep. You took Hyde's hand and led him out of the room.

Leaving the room again, you could smell coffee brewing. The two of you walked into the kitchen, where Yukihiro was. "Good morning. Sleep well?" Yukihiro asked politely. You haven't slept that good in awhile actually. Maybe the jet lag was done and over with. "I slept really well next to my koala bear" you told Yukihiro. "Koala bear huh?" Yukihiro repeated, looking at Hyde as if he was trying to find a resemblance between the two. "I didn't want (y

) to fall off the bed, so I was holding her close to me" Hyde tries to explain his clinging behavior. The bed wasn't that small for him to hold you like that all night though. "At least your arms are comfortable. I didn't mind" you told Hyde. It was only a problem when you couldn't escape. He must have a firm grip.Yukihiro smiles slightly, "I see. I'm glad to see your bond is still growing. Falling asleep with someone is always a good indicator of trust" he said as if he was relieved everything was going well. You never thought about sleeping that way. Guess it would be hard to fall asleep if you didn't trust the people around you. Though now, you felt like you trusted Hyde more. Your stomach growled as you were thinking. "If it's okay, I'm going to make myself something to eat" .you said in response to your hunger. "Let's cook together then, my angel" Hyde suggested wanting to be by your side. You nodded, "Okay. Are you two in the mood for anything specific?" you asked Hyde and Yukihiro for any preferences. Yukihiro shook his head, "I'm not picky", he said, making himself a cup of coffee, now that it was done brewing. You doubt Hyde was picky either but you still wanted to make sure. "Whatever you make, I'll eat" he agreed. At least it made things easier for you. You took a look around the kitchen to see if you could get a good breakfast idea. You decided to make some (french toast\breakfast burritos\pancakes\omelets).You were in charge as the head chef, making Hyde your assistant, mostly having him prepare anything you needed.

When everything was finished cooking, you washed your hands. Tetsuya and Ken had woken up by then. Of course anyone would wake up to the smell of food. Seeing everyone up and together like this, you really did see how the four of them were a family. The atmosphere felt that way to you. Cooking for a bunch of boys, did make you sort of feel like a mother in a way too. Even if you only knew them for a short time, you just felt bonded to them so much already. When everything was settled, you all sat down to eat together.

After breakfast was done, Yukihiro took up the task of washing the dishes. Ken and Tetsuya had gone out onto a balcony, leaving you and Hyde alone. Everything was quiet again now that everyone was full and satisfied for now. Hyde had sat down on the sofa and beckoned you to sit down with him. So you did. "Breakfast was amazing, my angel", Hyde complemented. You were happy that he liked it, along with everyone else. No one complained. It made you feel like an accomplished cook. "Thank you. In America they say the quickest way to a man's heart is through his stomach" you told him with a smile. Hyde smiled back, "Is that so? Well you didn't need to be a good cook to have stolen my heart" he told you, slightly flirting in a cute way. You giggled, " I guess I did steal your heart. I knew about you but you didn't know about me until destiny showed up. If you weren't a vampire, we wouldn't be together. It kind of blows your mind, doesn't it?" you replied, thinking about it. You really would've never had a chance to be with him if he was 'normal'. Though not like it would have bothered you at all. You knew it was just a celebrity crush but thinking about this vampire and destiny thing was just amazing and unexplainable at the same time. "Then I'll have to thank destiny for bringing me the best partner a vampire could ask for" he said, continuing to be a bit flirty but genuine in his complement. You didn't think you could do better than destiny could either. You ended up gazing into Hyde's eyes and before you knew it, he had pressed his lips against yours. It felt just as magical and amazing as it did before. You got butterflies in your stomach again and were caught up in the moment. A part of you wanted to keep kissing him again and again. An urge to keep the butterflies fluttering. You understood what you were feeling. But you decided to just melt into his arms and let him hold you. Even if certain thoughts and temptations raced through your mind.

As you were looking for an idea to spark a conversion, you ended up looking at the band aide on your hand. You remembered the incident and the thought of blood came to mind. It made you recall your conversation with Hyde last night. Did you still want to go through with him biting you?