Chapter 19

After that long vampire discussion, things seemed to calm down again. It oddly was almost like nothing happened. Tetsuya had put on some music to listen to, while the 5 of you just sat, talked and enjoyed your drinks. Maybe adding alcohol wasn't the best thing to drink when you felt that headache begin to return. You had (one\two\three) drink(s). In a way, it didn't help your brain since it still felt like it was digesting all this vampire information at once. You looked at your phone for the time. It wasn't too late, but you'd soon have to think about going back to Yume's. But, you didn't really want to leave Hyde's side. "What's wrong?" Hyde asked you, seeing your concerned facial expression. "I really don't want to leave you tonight. I want to stay" you told him. You didn't bring pajamas or anything for an overnight stay. It kind of bummed you out but you didn't expect something so big to happen between you and Hyde. "I'd love you to stay overnight too. But I'll be alright if you go back to your friends" ,Hyde encouraged you. You were happy that he was okay with whatever you chose. Getting the whole 'I'm a vampire' out in the open must've been a huge relief for him. Now he doesn't have to worry about it anymore. "I know. If only I had pajamas or something at least. It would be hard to sleep in this" ,you told him referring to your outfit. It might be a pain to sleep in, but you'd do it if you really had to. "Wait, did you just say you needed pajamas? No freakin way" Ken butted in, he sounded surprised. Why should needing pajamas be surprising? You looked at Hyde confused about what Ken was getting at. Hyde smiled and blushed slightly, "Well when we were at the store yesterday, I kind of had a gut feeling" he said a bit shyly. A gut feeling to get you pajamas? What a weird gut feeling to feel. "So you actually got me some pajamas?" you said a bit shocked, surprised but found it also cute. Maybe it was supposed to be a gift before you left. That's the only logical thing you could think of.

Hyde stood up from his seat and went to the room to go get it for you. "Even this destiny sh*t surprises me too" Ken said as he was also waiting for Hyde to return. It was a cute surprise. You wonder what kind of pajamas he got you. Hyde came back with the clothes still in a grocery bag and handed it to you. You opened the bag and took it out so you could see. It was a (pajama set: top and bottoms

ightgown). The color was (favorite color) with a cute little (floral\animal\polka dot) design. "This is adorable. I love it" you said genuinely finding the pajamas really cute and appealing. You got really excited and wanted to go try them on. You stood up and gave Hyde a kiss on his cheek to express your appreciation before you ran off to the restroom to change.

You changed, the pajamas fit perfectly. They weren't too small or too big and they were comfy too. You couldn't help but smile looking at yourself in the mirror. It was really sweet of him. Hyde surely was the sweetest vampire on this Earth. You put your other clothes in the bag so you wouldn't lose them. You exited the bathroom and went back to Hyde to show him proudly. You never knew pajamas would make you feel so proud to wear them. " It looks good on you, my angel. I'm glad it fits" Hyde said, happy to see it worked out. You felt like you could be more relaxed now. Guess wearing pajamas had that effect. "If you want you can put your clothes by my bed in the room, so you won't lose them. Mine is the second bed" Hyde told you. That would be a good idea. This place is really big and you would be sleeping over. Oh yea, gotta let Yume know. "Okay. I'll go do that real quick. In the meantime, it's not that late yet. Let's do something else, unless you want to watch another movie or something" you suggested. No way you're gonna go to bed early tonight. He nodded, taking your suggestion. You texted Yume about the situation before walking over to the bedroom and opened the door. This room was really big just like the rest of the suite. You turned on the light switch so you could see. You saw four separate beds in front of you. Hyde said his was the second one. But which was the first? You looked around the two middle beds for a clue or something you'd recognize. Then you spotted one. On one of the pillows was the little koi fish toy you gave him. You put your things at the foot of the bed safely. Mission accomplished.

You returned to the boys. "Ken wants to know if you want to play beer pong", Hyde asked for your opinion. Beer pong? "Is that where you try to throw a ball into a cup", you wanted to make sure you knew what they were talking about. Hyde nodded, "Yea. We can form teams if you want. If someone lands a ball into a cup, the other team has to take a shot. But you don't have to drink more alcohol if you don't want" he told you. Maybe you shouldn't drink anymore for now. You can always drink soda or something else. You never played beer pong before, but you'll give it a go. "Okay. I'm in. I'll just use a substitute instead of alcohol" you agreed to play. You watched the boys set up the table with the cups filled with a bit of water on both ends. "You and (y

) versus me and Tetsuya" Ken set up the teams and suggested them to Hyde. "You're on. Come on, my angel. Let's kick their a*s" Hyde beckoned you over to your side of the table. You went over to stand next to him. "I thought Ken and Tetsuya butt heads a lot and they're partners?" you mentioned to Hyde finding it hard to believe they would be on a team. "That's true. They do. But you have to remember in the band, we play together. Ken is the main guitarist while Tetsuya backs him up with the bass. Ken just likes to be dramatic and it pisses Tetsuya off" Hyde explained to you. That makes sense. Ken must really like to push people's buttons then. Though every friend group has one of those. You were curious just how good Ken and Tetsuya would be as a team. You would try your best. Hopefully your aim isn't too bad.

Let the game begin. "Ladies first, Hyde" Ken had offered the two of you to go first. "Funny. That's what I was gonna say to you Ken" Hyde replied and started to aim. On the first shot, Hyde landed a ball in the cup. "Hyde 1. Ken 0" Hyde teased Ken. Those two obviously had some sort of rivalry going on. You could see it. Ken and Tetsuya took a swig from their drinks. Hyde retrieved the small ping pong ball and gave it over to you. You were a little nervous, but it was just a game. Even though everyone was watching you. You took a shot and actually landed one too. "Nice shot, my angel" Hyde praised you. For you it was more luck than anything else. Ken took his penalty and got the ping pong ball. "Let's even the score" ,Ken said, wanting to get payback. He didn't take long to aim and fire. Miss. The ball painfully bounced between the cups and rolled off the table. Hyde tried not to laugh but failed. "Looks like I have to pick up the slack for you" Tetsuya sighs as he goes after the ball. Hearing Hyde laugh made you laugh a bit. "Shut up" Ken barked at Hyde for laughing at him. "Quiet on the set. I need to focus" Tetsuya says, wanting to focus. Hyde calms down so Tetsuya can aim. Tetsuya takes a shot and lands in a cup successfully. "That's how you do it Ken" Tetsuya said calmly. He was even teasing him. Hyde drank some of whatever he was drinking, so did you with your soda.

The game continued. You missed most of the cups, but Hyde was able to make up for it. Ken missed a lot. Although, it was obvious his drink was getting to him. So of course he was more likely to miss. Tetsuya was able to keep his aim steady and land a lot of shots. Eventually, Hyde was able to get the final shot in the last cup. You've always watched other people play beer pong, but actually playing it was quite fun too.