Chapter 33

After the three of you talked about it some more, Hyde decided it would be best if he returned to the hotel to get everything finished. You walked down to the car with him and said hell to Yukihiro, also expressing your gratitude to him, since he was part of arranging everything for you and Hyde. "Anything for you and ....koala bear" Yukihiro said keeping a straight face, teasing Hyde by referring to him by the nickname you call him. Hyde looked a little embarrassed, but didn't make a fuss out of it. "I'll text you when I get back to the hotel", Hyde told you as he opened the door to the passenger side. You nodded, "Okay. Do you think we can video call for a little bit? I want you to tell me about your flight over here" you asked him, wanting to spend as much time as you could with him. He smiled, "Sure, my angel" he agreed and was about to get in the car but you stopped him. "One more thing, koala bear" you requested. Hyde looked back at you and waited for an answer. "I want...Want a....", you fumbled your words too embarrassed to ask him straight out for a kiss. Hyde smiled and chuckled a bit at your cute, flustered behavior. He turned around so that his body was facing yours again. "A kiss?" He finished your sentence. You nodded, blushing madly. Hyde gently pulled you towards him. He lifted your head a little and gave you a cute peck on the lips. You smiled delightedly. His kisses were amazing. Even the cute, quick kisses.

You watched the car drive away before returning upstairs. "So (y

) I think I deserve to hear the whole story, now that I know the secret. Please" Yume begged politely. Maybe it would be worth going down memory lane. You nodded, "Okay. I won't leave out any details then. Back on the day of the concert, I left to go use the restroom in the way back. That's where I ended up meeting Hyde face to face" ,You started to explain the story to her. You told Yume everything, except for all the vampire stuff. Surely learning that you were seeing Hyde was enough excitement as it is. Besides, you didn't even know if Yume believed in vampires. Probably not, as you didn't either at first. Thinking about him and remembering it all, you were very happy. Especially since you were able to see him again.

After you were finished telling Yume your side of the story, you went to take a shower. You were washing your hair, when you heard your phone start ringing. You reached out of the shower to look at your phone. It was Hyde. Looks like he wanted to try video calling. You were almost done, he can wait a few minutes. You went to push the decline button but your finger slipped and you pressed accept instead. Oh sh*t. You saw Hyde's face appear on the screen. "Hello, my angel.... Are you in the shower?", Hyde asked you, noticing the water showering over you. You covered the phone's camera flustered. This would happen to you. Well at least he didn't see you completely naked, but it was still a bit embarrassing. "Sorry. I meant to decline but my finger slipped" you told him. You weren't expecting him to call you so suddenly. "I-It's okay. I can call back when you're finished if you prefer" Hyde offered. That would be better, but he's already on the phone. Calling him back after this, might be more embarrassing. "I'll just turn off the camera while I finish up. Is that okay?" you told him. All you had to do was rinse out your hair and you'd be done anyway. "Of course. How about I sing for you while you finish" Hyde suggested. It would make it a little less awkward, that sounded nice. "I'd like that. Can you sing 'anata' for me?" you requested the song, so he didn't have to choose. "Alright" he agreed to the song of your choice. You turned off the camera on your phone and set it outside the shower. You made sure you turned the volume up, so you could listen to Hyde sing.

("あなた" L'Arc-en-Ciel)

"nemurenakute mado no tsuki o miageta (Unable to sleep, I looked up at the moon in my window...)

omoeba ano hi kara (Because I was thinking about those days)

sora e tsuzuku kaidan o hitotsuzutsu aruitekitanda ne (When I could walk up the stairs, one by one, all the way to the sky)

nani mo nai sa donna ni miwatashitemo (No matter how much I look)

tashika na mono nante (Only nothingness is certain)

dakedo ureshii toki ya kanashii toki ni (However, in good times and bad)

anata ga soba ni iru" (You were by my side)

You finished your shower quickly and got out. You walked to your room and changed into some pjs. Nice and comfortable. When you felt ready, you turned your camera back on, so Hyde could see you. "Finished?" Hyde asked, happy to see your face. You nodded, "Yes. Now we can talk. So how is everyone?" you asked to get the conversation started. The two of you talked for most of the evening. You even felt comfortable enough going to the kitchen, now you didn't have to hide from Yume anymore. Of course she butted into the conversation, but it really made you happy she was able to accept all this craziness. She didn't hold back anything while talking to Hyde, she was just herself.