Chapter 57

The two of you took your time chatting about various things. If only your leg was healed better, you'd be able to do much more for Hyde to take care of him. You'd at least try your best, even if all you could do was be lazy with him. Eventually, Hyde had enough of simmering in a bath. The water was probably starting to get warm by now. You blew out the candle before leaving the bathroom so he could dry off and get dressed again. As you limped out to the living room, you saw the rest of the boys had returned. You were happy to see them. "Are you all alright? I hope you didn't have to go through too much" you said as you were about to move closer so you could talk. Tetsuya was kind enough to help you and let you lean on him so you wouldn't fall. "It was a long a*s morning. But we had no issues" Ken told you. That's good. Though you felt bad they had to stay up through the whole night to keep an eye on things. You saw a glimpse of Yume in the kitchen, probably making something for them to eat. "We also went to pick up some things. Mostly some animal blood for Hyde. You'll need to keep blood in your body to heal, so it's best he doesn't take any for a few days", Yukihiro spoke. A substitute is better than nothing. "I see. I bet you guys are pretty tired. Feel free to take a nap" you invited them to make themselves at home if they needed to. "I plan on taking a nap after my babe, finishes making some food" Ken didn't hesitate to say. He seemed like the type to get grumpy when he was tired. "It's not very often we stay up all night, but it doesn't make us as tired like you think it would. But now that everything's settle, I wouldn't mind taking a nap either" Yukihiro added.

Hyde soon came out of the bathroom, shirtless. Don't know why it caught you off guard at the moment. Not like it was that unexpected, but it was nice to see. Maybe a little nicer if you didn't see all the scratches and bruises on his body. It looks painful. "We brought some blood for you to drink. It'll be enough until (y

) is able to heal some more" Yukihiro informed him.

After catching up with the boys, you and Hyde went to your room to get his massage going. Hyde helped you make the bed so it was easy to lay down on. You also played something relaxing on spotify. "Now I'm not certified but I'll do my best" you said being a bit silly. Giving a massage can't be that hard. "I know, my angel. You don't have to do anything too vigorous, just light" Hyde told you before lying down on his stomach, showing his wings. You really did love looking at his tattoo. You wondered if he'd get anymore. You got into a comfortable position, one where you wouldn't strain your thigh too much, and started lighting rubbing his back. His skin was still very warm from the hot bath. "Just curious, will you ever get any more tattoos?" you asked him. Hyde was relaxing his head on your pillow, "I do want to get more. I just don't know what I want yet" he answered. Whatever tattoo he got would probably be awesome. Would he get a snake? Thorns? Anything would look bada*s! "I see. I'm sure anything will look good on you" you told him while starting to move your hands in a kneading motion. The two of you went quiet for a few minutes as you focused on developing your massaging skills. You assumed with no complaints, you were doing at least a decent job massaging. Even you were feeling really relaxed, listening to the music and lightly massaging Hyde. You allow yourself to feel his muscles without feeling awkward about it. He also didn't have any deep bruises or scratches on his back. It made it easier to massage him that way. "Hyde?" you called his name, to check to see if he was still away. It took him a moment, "....yes?" he responded. You could tell he was on the brink of falling asleep. You wouldn't mind if he did. "Is a massage helping you feel better?" you asked, wanting to know his thoughts. "It's relaxing my angel. I like it alot" he told you "I've never really had someone massage me before" he added. You were glad you made a good first massaging impression. "Really? I'm surprised. I thought all celebrities did that sort of thing often to help with the stress" you said. At least you'd think so. "I don't like people touching me unless I know them" Hyde explained. That makes sense. You don't think you'd let some random person massage you either. It did make you extremely happy to know he was comfortable with you.

You made sure to lightly massage every major area, his shoulders, mid back and lower back. By the time you check on Hyde again, he had fallen asleep. You checked on the time, technically you could take a nap too. It was nice and cozy in the room. Although you did sleep in a lot today. Oh well. You got comfortable next to Hyde and closed your eyes. You felt Hyde move so you had more room on the bed, he probably realized what you're trying to do. You cuddled up against him because he was warm and let yourself fall asleep next to him.