Extra Chapter 1B

After breakfast, you and Hyde decided to go take a walk at the springs Japanese garden. The sun was brightly shining, making it a comfortable day for a walk. Holding hands, the two followed the clear path through the garden. All the plants were vibrant and well taken care of. It was almost breathtaking. You knew it would be beautiful but being here in person was amazing. Hyde could see how much you adored the garden, "Let's go to the bridge so you can see the koi fish" he told you. You followed him around the corner and there was even more to the garden then you thought. It was like they somehow fit a small lake here. They definitely landscaped the garden very carefully, knowing where to put what where and how it would all look. Going to one of these gardens in person was definitely on your list. Though it was probably on everyone's to do list when going to Japan. But this occasion was special to you. The two of you walked over a bridge that went over the water. You peered down to look for koi fish. Surely enough, you could see some koi swimming around. They were huge! Each one had a different pattern on their scales from the common white and orange to silver, some gold, red, black. They were beautiful. You'd love to get an even closer look, but falling in the water wasn't ideal on a date. "There's much more to see, my angel" Hyde beckoned you to keep walking.

Across the bridge looked like a little resting area. A place to sit and enjoy the view in some shade. You urged Hyde to sit down with you, just for a moment so you could soak in the view. "Wanna take a picture? I just realized we don't really have a lot together" you proposed. You had a few pictures, but that was it. You wanted your phone to be full of the times you and Hyde were together. "Let's change that, my angel " ,Hyde said, eager to make your request come true. You gave Hyde your phone so he could hold it for the two of you. The two of you took some nice pictures and some silly ones, since Hyde insisted on being a dork. But it was cute. Maybe you should print these out and frame them when you get back home. "I'll text the pictures to you, koala bear" you told him happily. When you had done so, the two of you continued on your walk through the garden.

After spending more time in the garden, taking in all the sights, you went back to your rooms. Before you could go inside, one of the attendants asked if either of us needed anything. You were a bit thirsty or something cold sounded nice. "Do you want anything, my angel? Anything your heart desires, I'll get for you" Hyde offered generously. His hand in marriage....but besides that. "Well do you have any ramune or ice cream?" you asked the attendant. "We do. Shall I get you a menu for our desserts so you can see what we have, miss?" the woman asked politely. You didn't want to make her work more than she has to, but maybe Hyde would want something cold too. "Yes, If it's not too much trouble" you told her. She nodded, bowed slightly and went to fetch a menu. "Are you going to have anything sweet, Hideto?" you asked him. Hyde opened the door to the room so the two of you could go in. "I have all the sweetness right here next to me" Hyde said, flirting. Obviously referring to you. "Hideto" you rolled your eyes in response to his cheesy reply, but giggled because it was cute of him to say. Hyde walked over to you, giving you a quick peck on the lips, "I think ice cream sounds good to me" he answered your question. Well now you want ice cream, but you couldn't say no to ramune. Maybe you can get some after dinner. The attendant returned and knocked on the door. You opened it and she gave you and Hyde a menu to look at. Looking at the ice cream, you decided to go with (favorite flavor of ice cream). Hyde choose (your second favorite ice cream flavor).

You told the woman your order and she left. You sat on the bed, wondering what you were gonna do next after eating ice cream. "What's next on the agenda, koala bear?" you asked him. Certainly if he's been here before, he'd have an idea. "You can get a body massage, my angel. Though for me, I usually just get a face massage" he told you. Of course he would. Though, you recalled that Hyde didn't like random people touching him. You were kind of the same way. But if he wanted to get a face massage, you'd get one too. It did sound nice. "I'll join you then. So we can get it done together. Though I've never got one before. What do they do?" you asked curious. "Exactly what you'd expect. I know you'll like it" Hyde said, being very vague. Guess you'll have to wait and see then. Once it arrived, the two of you ate your ice creams together, of course you offered him to try yours and he offered you to try his. Both were very delicious. You'd be happy to eat a whole tub of it, if the occasion called for it.