Extra Chapter 1A

About two months later, Hyde video called you around the usual time. "My angel, I have a surprise for you and Yume. Is she around?" he asked you. A gift for the both of you?! What could it be? "She's around. I'll go get her" you replied rolling out of bed to go do so. "Yume! Hyde has a surprise for us!" you yelled to quickly get a response from her. Yume popped her head out of the bathroom, looked like she was doing her facial routine, "Really!? What is it?" she asks. You walked over to her, "I don't know. He just told me to get you" you told her. You held up the phone so Yume could see Hyde."Yume's here,koala bear" you let him know. Once Hyde saw Yume he explained the surprise, "Ken and I want to take you both to a hot spring here in Japan. We already have everything planned, along with tickets for your flight" Hyde told the both of you. This was all so sudden, "Are you flippin serious Hyde!? This is awesome!" Yume was ecstatic and already celebrating while you were still shocked, trying to process what he said. You'd be going to Japan again so soon and a hot spring. You knew it was going to be so beautiful and relaxing. Surely it was every Japan fanatic's dream to go to one. "You're the best koala bear! Best surprise gift ever" you finally said once you got words to come out of your mouth. Hyde was happy to see the two of you so excited. "I'll send the tickets to your email as soon as I can. The flight won't be for another 2 weeks though so you two have time to prepare until then" Hyde added. Two weeks!? At Least that's plenty of time to work out your schedule. "Question. I'm guessing you were able to find a hot spring that's good with keeping your privacy? Especially if you and Ken are going to be there. Can't have people trying to ruin your vacation" Yume said, making a very good point. Going to a public hot spring would probably be a disaster if Hyde didn't take precautions, but you knew his managers would have that handled. "Of course. We have our connections. People have to make reservations in advance for the private rooms but being who we are, we have our advantages and it looks good for people running the place. All me and Ken have to do is take a few pictures and then they'll leave us alone in peace. My managers do their research and many celebrities have had a good time there without being disturbed" Hyde explained. That's one way to do it. Spread the word by giving celebrities a good time and privacy. It would increase peoples likelihood to place a reservation. As long as Hyde and Ken could relax with us without no one making a big fuss about it. Most people would jump on the opportunity to spread celebrity news and gossip. You trusted everything would be fine though.

The two weeks went by. It was finally time to return to Japan and see Hyde again. You and Yume took an uber\lyft to the airport so you wouldn't have to worry about the car. "At Least we don't have to worry about the apartment. Leo said he'd keep an eye on it for us" Yume said as we were getting our luggage checked. That was a relief. With you being so far away, you felt better knowing someone was there just in case something happened. "That's good. But I'm more concerned about this long a*s flight" you said, not sure how'd you made it the first two flights. "It's called sleeping or binge watching. But since Hyde and Ken gave us the hook ups with these tickets, you know we'll be flying in f*cken style" Yume said referring to the first class tickets. They must've been a pretty penny, but surely their managers are now aware of us and were okay with the boys spoiling us like so. Boarding the plane was a little different from economy but not so much that it made you feel too guilty. You weren't used to being spoiled in this way. But the seating was way nicer. You didn't feel cramped at all. "This is awesome" Yume said in awe "We have such amazing boyfriends" she complimented. We did indeed. You probably couldn't thank them enough for doing something this big for you and Yume. Yume sat in her seat and started looking at anything she found interesting. Messing around with the seat, she found that it could recline. With so much room, it was nice that you could get some sleep in a more comfortable position. You decided the best plan of attack was to sleep as much as you could during the first half of the flight, so you and Yume took some melatonin to help make you sleepy. You knew it would kick in soon. You took your seat next to Yume and got comfortable with any buttons or controls that were nearby for the TV or other things. As you were told to buckle in your seatbelts, you made sure to text Hyde that your plane was about to take off, so he knew when you'd get to Japan. About an hour into the flight, the melatonin kicked in and you fell asleep in a comfortable reclined chair.