Chapter 4 (HEATED🔥)

The next day Crystal woke up snuggled under her man. She looked up at him and smiled thinking she how much she missed being intimate with him. They hadn't had sex or slept in the same room in a month because they was arguing all the time.

Devale-

I woke up to Crystal straddled on top of kissing my neck, face and lips softly. My dick woke up before I did, I should flip her over and pound her shit until she can't walk. She deserves to be punished for keeping my pussy from me for exactly 27 days. Oh yeah she about to get FUCKED...TAKE THEM OFF NOW! Why does she have panties on in my bed, she knows the rules. Playtime is over!

Crystal-
Ohh I moan out as Devale wakes up and immediately started rubbing my clit through my silk panties  yelling for me to take them off. I forgot the rule, I know he is going to bring that up later.

I straddled kissed and craved him. I licked down his body until his thick fully hard 8.7 inches of perfection was starring me in  my eye. I kissed the tip of daddy's dick while swirling my tongue over his fat mushroom head.

Some ladies don't like giving head but I love it knows it. He holds my head down and pushes himself damn near down my throat.

I'm fucking soaked, I'm cumming on his fingers and gagging on his dick all at once. I can tell by his grunts he feels good and angry at the same time.

This man is crazy but so I am.

He removes his coated fingers from my slippery pussy, snatched me up and rammed his dick into me. He flipped me over a held it inside me as I whimpered.

Ouch daddy uh uh uh please it's to big I cry out.
He pulls out and slams back into myself until I lost complete control of my entire existence.

Devale-
Yes that's it, cum on daddy's dick. I hear her begging me to slow down but she go take every inch and every nut today.

Devale: Slap slap slap as I push deeper into her, I missed this pussy. Who's pussy is it? Huh who's is it, you giving my shit away huh? You think its ok to hold out huh..don't you. She moans out her responses but not to my satisfaction I ready to bust so I slow down.

I look down and she is spent damn near not breathing.
Breathe baby, she does.
Are you ok I ask while giving her soft kissing and slow but deep strokes.

Crystal: Fuck this nigga is so deep, He is going to break me. I don't think I can cum anymore. I cant feel my legs, am I breathing, how am I cumming again.. FUCK I need him to fuck me some more and harder. Yes I'm ok please don't stop daddy.

Devale: I flipped her over on top on me and make her sit on my face. I pinned her legs to my neck and feast on my favorite meal. She's cumming again,this time trying to run.
Now she knows better, that rule number 2.
Where you going mamas huh, stop fucking running and make that pussy nut for daddy.

I slide her down on my dick, fold her up and pound her out. Usually I would pull out but now it my turn to break a rule. I stopped kissing her and started choking her, when she my eye contact with me I held her in place, pushed my dick as far as I could and nutted deep inside her.

Before she could respond I started fucking her again. This time with less aggression and more emotions but same result.

She may have said no to marrying me but she having my baby regardless 🤨