Chapter 17: Blissful 💋

Crystal
Devale was serious, he had me and my baby packed and moved within 24hrs. I own my house so my big furniture is still there. Everything thing else down to spoons this man packed.

Aden is now 6 months old and things are going great. Devale went from a realtor to a broker meaning he is the boss of all the other agents. Crystal completed her last semester in law school maintaining a 4.0. She is now practicing for the bar exam. Aden is a chunky babbling cheeky brown baby.

Devale: Crys have you seen my leather duffle bag? I thought it was in the front closet.

Crystal: It's on the bed honey, I already took it out for you.

Devale: Thank you babe. Come here for a minute.

Babe I'm trying to finish cooking breakfast before fatty wakes up. Give me 5 minutes.

Devale: Take your time babe, do you need help?

Crystal walks into the bedroom. Nope all done, what do you need my love.

Devale: YOU!

Crystal:No sir, the plane leaves in three hours you need to get packed. I can help you.

Devale: You mean you can do it for me. I see you set the bag out and left the clothes,shoes,and accessories next to it. You think you're slick, I told you I had it but thank you because I didn't! So that cuts out 15 min, we got 20 min until the runt wakes up. Come here!

Crystal: No babe just hold it until we land. I'm backed up and need wayyyy more than a quickie. This has been the longest 10 days ever.

Crystal was on her period for 5 days then caught the flu. She was tired of being in the house after she was feeling better so she booked them a weekend family trip to San Juan Mexico.

Devale walked into her personal space and started tickling her, when she fell on the bed her held her legs open pulled down her pants and started licking her sweet spot.

He licked up and down her center causing her to cry out. Omg babe, yesssssss fuckkk. Ok ok st stopppp ah ahhhh I'm going to come.

Devale had two fingers massaging her G-spot watching her love faces as she helplessly grab for anything to hold on too. "Let it out my love" Devale whispered as he placed soft kisses on her tender clit. She came then squirted immediately after.

Devale climbed on top of her sticking his tongue in her mouth. "You still backed up?" No daddy! Good ok, let's get going I can't wait to fuck you on the beach under the sunset tonight!

Crystal cleaned herself her. All three were in comfy loose clothes for easier flow through the airport.

Mexico is absolutely beautiful, they landed a few hours ago. Crystal breastfed fatty then they took a family nap. It's now time for an early dinner.

The boys are in matching red and brown short sets, Crystal has on a red maxi dress with a brown purse and brown sandles.

This private exclusive resort has a nanny with a camera that plays from our tables and devices, a private chef. Musical entertainment, fire dancers on the beach and a gourmet menu.

I kept my baby with me until the about an hour before the sun went down. I wanted a beautiful tan, Devale and I walked on the beach holding hands in silence just breathing in the beautiful scenery.

We saw a man selling bracelets with your name engraved. He approached me and said you're beautiful here is a beautiful bracelet for a beautiful lady.

Oh, thank you. You're sweet for saying that, but no thank you. But it's for you the man insisted. Crystal looked at Devale who chuckled and said "But it's for you" mimicking the man.

Crystal was going to decline again when she saw the name on the bracelet said Crystal. Uhm wth I said, uhm Devale look, how did he know my name?

Could be a coincidence Crys, he prob heard us on the beach talking or it's random, Crystal is a common name. "I guess" Crystal said, buy it for me please.

I want it for a souvenir of the first night of our first family trip! Devale gave the man $50.00 dollars he didn't ask the price. He kept saying thank you to Devale. He gave it to Devale to put on her wrist she could because of her coffin nails.

Devale: Oh it has your name on both sides.

Crystal: I didn't notice let me see.
Devale: When he tried to flip it over the bracelet fell, he went down to grab it. He handed to her and started tying his shoes. She flipped it to the other side and it read.

WILL YOU MARRY ME?!

She was still confused, she looked down and he was on one knee with a 7k diamond ring.

Baby you are the love of my life, my reason for waking up. I love you baby, will you be my wife!

Yessssssss baby!!!

That night just as he promised he made love to her just as the sun was setting. The following day was family day. They took Aden to the infant pool, the went to the aquarium and also went to the children's amusement park putting. They ate and enjoyed each other.

At the airport Devale switched their destination from Atlanta to Las Vegas so they could get married. Once they were walking to the gate he asked if she would marry him today, she replied I would marry you this very second.

Devale: Let's go to Vegas and get married now.

Crystal: I would like my family there but since they can't be you still have to give me a big wedding soon ok.

Devale: Anything you want!

The landed in Vegas a few hours later, all three was exhausted. They checked into their hotel, ordered room service, ate bathed and we to bed with fatty snuggled in between them.

They next day they went shopping on the strip for matching wedding attire. They were dressed and looked good af, they got to the wedding venue at 5:30. It takes 30 minutes to fill out paperwork.

You can have a private ceremony or random people or other couples sit in. Crystal immediately said private, as they she was getting  ready to walk down the isle the clerk accidentally started letting people in. Crystal was going to politely ask them to leave until she recognized the faces. Devale flew her both set of parent, siblings, spouse and also Anglea and Julian out!

WAIT I FORGOT TO PUT VOTE ON THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER AND YALL FORGOT TO VOTE. SHAME ON US BOTH. YALL GOT TWO CHAPTERS TODAY AND THE NEXT ONE IS ALREADY LOADED. VOTE!!

COMMENTS 👉🏾
VOTE👇🏾