Chapter 18: Calm Before The Storm

The wedding was quick but the moment was long, the group partied from the strip to old Vegas. Devale booked the family and friends in the penthouse suit at the Palms! It has a wonderful view and amenities, 5 star chefs, and a pool buffet combo that's outstanding.

They are having dinner in chef Gordon's restaurant that's being prepared by chef Ramsey himself! They all say there goodbyes, Crystal kisses her baby down before passing him off. Aden will be with his grandparents until the flight home.

The Taylors were in the honeymoon suite at Ceasars Palace. Devale had a private masseuse, a fruit table, hot bubble bath and soft pink and white roses. He had soft pink silver and white balloons with pictures of then through out the past 2 years. It was beautiful! The night was definitely memorable.

They next couple of months was pretty good. Their schedules was both busy and conflicting but the made time for each other. They also went to martial counseling not because anything was wrong but just to be prepared for the turbulence marriage could bring.

The Taylors couldn't keep their hands off each other no matter the setting. Everyone loved how they loved each other and how neither played about fatty.

Devale was in his office working, the busy 8 month old was giving Crystal a run for her money. She was glad when nap time came. She walked into his office as he was wrapping up a call. She pushed his chair back a little to sit in his lap.

Devale pulled her into while rubbing up down her back. "Hey Beautiful, what's going on?" Nothing I need some love, your son drained me this morning. Devale gave her a few cheek kisses. I love you babe, just sit here with me for a minute. Crystal fell asleep in his lap, he carried her to bed and covered her up.

Right on Q Aden starting hollering for his mama to free him from his crib.

Devale: Hey man, what you making all that noise for.

Aden: Dada Dada mmm Dada up

Devale: Come on man, you're stuck with Daddy for a today. Devale changed his diaper. He made him banana pancakes and eggs with a side of mommy's milk warmed. He took him in his office and turned on Paw Patrol then got back to work.

He wrapped work up an hour later, he decided on a daddy son date,he needed to clear his head and Crystal needed a rest day. He ordered her some panda express, he woke her up to tell her they was leaving. She nodded ok and pulled the covers over her head.

Crystal woke up two hours later wondering why the house was so quiet. She made her way to the kitchen and saw the food with a note that read "Out hanging with daddy, love Aden" she chuckled.

Little things like this made her love him deeper.
She poured herself some strawberry lemonade,warmed her food up and started cleaning fattys trail of toys making a path from his room to his daddy's office.

Devale returned while Crystal was vacuuming, she stopped to grab her baby. Hey my fatty, you left me. I missed you stuffins, did you have fun with daddy?

Aden: MA MA MaMa up. Mama up

She looked up at Devale "Hi Daddy, how was your day" she asked Devale while pecking his lips.

Devale: I took him to the zoo then jungle Java. He loved it, I know he is tired he will definitely sleep through the night.

Crystal: I pray you're right, dinner will be ready in 20 minutes.

Devale: Ok, ill give him a bath and dressed for bed.

They had dinner, Crystal gave Aden some chicken and potatoes. He then got milk wasted falling asleep on the boob. Devale carried him to his room while Crystal showered.

Devale got in the shower with her. He hug her from the back with his dick on her ass. "Baby I missed you today" he reached his hand around the front of her and started fondling her pussy.

"Ahh I missed you too, uh that feels so fucking good daddy" Crystal can feel Devale dick getting harder against her ass. She turns around and kisses him deep while jerking his dick.

He pinned her against the wall, holding one leg over his shoulder he puts every inch inside her. He pounds her until she her orgasm caused her to almost fall. He picked her up, bent her over, held her in place and fucked her until she begged him to fill her up.

Fuck me harder daddy, he tried not to cum but soon as he slammed into her came in her.
They showered, got out and went to the bedroom to dry off and lotion up.

Devale dropped his towel, pulled Crystal's off threw her on the bed, opened her legs and rammed his dick inside her, she was screaming, moaning, running and cumming all over that dick. After she came for the 3rd time he pulled her up and slammed her on his dick forcing her to ride and cum against her will.

He was choking and pounding her pussy from the bottom. After he stole another orgasm from her he sat her on his face knowing she was to limp to follow his instructions.

He tongue fucked her deep while asking her if she like the way daddy made her pussy feel. She couldn't breathe or respond. He slowed down, kissing and calming her before he put her in the missionary position. He gave her slow deep strokes, she felt his dick jerk about to cum. Devale came inside her then collapsed on top of her.
They laid there in bliss for a few minutes before cleaning the sheets and themselves.

Crystal: You ok babe, she knew he only fucked her like that when he had a lot on his mind.

Devale: Yeah babe, I love you. Goodnight

VOTE 👇🏾