Chapter 50: Aniyahs Secrets

The next month was hectic but flew by quickly. Crystal is now 38 weeks pregnant. She is super irritated and uncomfortable, Devale is thankful they only have two weeks left.

Crystal: Babe looking at these boxes is giving me a headache I need a clear space to walk this baby down.

Devale: I know babe, time got away from me. I was out doing your "honey do" list. I'll take downstairs, the movers can take them in the first load tomorrow. I don't want to doing anything until you have the baby.

Crystal walked over to her full length mirror rubbing her belly and talking to her unborn. Baby please come soon, mommy is tired. Devale this is the biggest I've ever been. Tell your baby to come on.

Devale: He will come when he is ready. Sit down Crystal you need to put your feet up.

Crystal: Stop telling me that. I don't feel like putting my feet up Devale You're irritating me, I need to move while I have energy.

Devale: Devale walked up behind her. He placed his hands over hers, he whispered in her ear. Babe, I'm not about to argue with you today.  Stop being stubborn and go sit down ok.

Crystal: Please leave me alone and get off me. I'm not trying to be mean. I just don't want to be touched.

Devale takes his hands off her and backs away slowly. I don't want no problems, ill be downstairs cleaning the kids breakfast mess. Are you hungry?

Crystal: Yes please. I want 2 slices of bacon avocado toast with everything bagel seasoning on top, scrambled eggs with cheese and milk, a side of bacon and orange juice with ice. Thank you baby, I'm tired. I'm going to sit down and put me feet up now.

Devale: Woman I love your crazy ass, call me if you need anything else.

Devale cooked her breakfast. She was sleeping when he was finished. "Babe wake up, your breakfast is ready." Crystal did her best to sit up she settled for half way. They prayed over their food and ate.

Devale: Babe I had to pop Peanut this morning that shit broke my heart but she refused to follow directions. She cussed Aden out for tryibg to help her then she ignored me like I wasn't in the room.

Crystal: She just gone yelled at for not completing that homework packet and tearing up that playroom. I'm ready to throw all that shit out, it doesn't need to come to the new house because she refuses to take care of her shit.

Devale: I'm not throwing out all my babies toys. She might be acting out because of the baby.

Crystal: Devale the baby isn't here yet, she not acting out. She's just spoiled and independent and to smart for her age. I'm going to talk to her when she gets home. How was Chunks this morning?

Devale: He was cool, he just praying he has a brother because Aniyah giving my boy the Flux.

Crystal: Devale why are we adding a third one to the mix? These two are enough.

Devale: Too late now. We got this baby, after two what's one more. Devale got up and started changing his clothes.

Crystal: Where you going?

Devale: To play a couple rounds of golf until the kids get out of school. You go be ok here by yourself?

Crystal: Yeah this stubborn baby not coming today. Can you bring them straight home. I need to talk to Peanut.

Devale: I had to bribe them with ice cream after school to stop them from waking you up. But straight home after that. Anything else before I leave?

Crystal: You not go kiss me goodbye.