Chapter 8: Dick Dumb?

The next day, early afternoon (Devales House)

Devale: Baby we good?

Crystal: Very!

Devale: Promise?

Crystal: I promise babe, but I need to get back home. I'll see you tonight right?

Devale: Of course baby be ready. I'm making reservations for 7:30 sharp.

Crystal: Yes Daddy

They kissed hard and deep before Crystal heads home feeling thankful she and Devale spent the later part of their morning breaking down their entire relationship. They both understand where they went wrong, both agreed to stop abandoning each other and have the hard conversations.

Devale admitted his change of mind regarding children came after he witnessed his brother and nephew bonding. It made him want to leave a legacy, a better version of himself. He also confided to Crystal how realizing she was gone that night made him feel empty, alone and disposable. Those were the exact feelings he would use to describe his childhood.

She felt like shit but stands on the fact it was her only option. She told him about the trauma her tubal pregnancy caused her, and how alone she felt  without him and without the child he so desperately wanted.

Crystal also confessed that she never cared for children and felt they were an inconvenience to her long term goals until she lost their baby.Now she feels guilty and empty, she has also made peace with the fact that now she cant have children even if she chose to.

Yes they love and are still in love but they ultimately decided NOT to get back together. They chose to slow walk it for now. Mainly Crystal because all things considered she was in a really good place in life. Her career is taking off, she is on pace to pass the bar, she has her best friend under her roof, she has no bills, no stress, and no material wants thanks to Devale.

Devale was also in a good space career wise. It's understood that Crystal was HIS, her heart HIS, her body HIS, her love HIS.

All of this confirmed via repeated orgasms her body loudly and uncontrollably gave me. She woke up with me on top of her kissing her from her face down her neck. My middle finger rubbing her juicy clit, my hard dick is ready for breakfast. I enter slow, making her cream on my tip before I ram balls deep. I love it here!

Crystal: Ahhhhh. uhmmmmm. fuck. De...Devale Babe ahhh ahhh PLEASE. I can't describe how good my body feels. I want more. HARDER DADDY. yes daddy, I pant in his ear, Right ahh ahhhh there.
Fuck make me cum again daddy, please daddy.

Devale: Get on top. Yes she's so beautiful, look at her taking daddy dick like a champ. Slap. SLAP she's slamming down on me, choking me, she's in control fuck it she can have it.
I feel her pussy gripping my dick, begging for release. I'm about to nut, I flip get over to fill her up.

Crystal: Fuck I'm cumming again. I love you baby, this pussy is yours daddy, aahhh your to deep daddy ahh ooohhh daddy. I start to push him off me, no don't cum in me.

Devale: Did she say don't cum in MY pussy. Confused I pull out just as she let's that orgasm out. I love the sight before me, I slide right back in DEEP. I nutted and kept my dick inside her.

She's is catching her breathe while I try to hide my frustration with her last sentence. She tried to pull my dick out off her but I'm hard again.

No mercy asked, none given.
I was her slut and she treated me such. Hey I'm not complaining especially after she sat that pussy on my face and commanded me to "lick her until he finds the center of her tootsie roll pop" she cums all over my face before riding my dick into the promise land. I hold her down on my dick and make her take my seed.

She jumps off me and starts to cry, she then kisses me and we make out, just kissing, hugging, lost in each other for a few minutes.

Crystal: OK daddy, we need to talk. I'm going to take shower then make us lunch. Devale joined her in the shower, she ended up with her legs on his shoulders pinned against the wall. She started it though, she fell to her knees immediately after Devale stepped into the shower. They needed to get all that out before they talked.

Crystal's house-

Crystal: When I get home Chelsea is doing was she does best.. cooking. She is an award winning chef. I smell shrimp chicken and spices. I lay on the couch and grabbed my throw blanket. I'm exhausted, I need a quick nap before I study and get ready for Devale

Chelsea: Hey Bestfriend, you still mad?

Crystal: Nah but I do want to know what that was about.

Chelsea: Shit so did I, you switched up immediately. What WAS that about, I bet he dicked you down and now you about to be dumb again.

Crystal: That's Mean Chels, you was there when I went through that shit. Regardless as to how dumb you think I am do not be disrespectful to him.

Chelsea: Girl whatever, you better watch him

Crystal: Nah you better watch yourself, Chelsea I'm serious.

Chelsea: You know I'm just playing, I made your favorite. Blackened Salmon, shrimp and chicken linguine. I'm sorry ok, let's eat.

Crystal: Good, now let me fill you in ok my night!

The more Crystal filled her in the more Chelsea reminded herself to keep and eye on Devale. Crystal could say whatever but sis was definitely dick dumb, always has been.

Devale- I got to Crystal's home around 6:30ish. I don't mind watching her get ready. Chelsea opens the door with a glass of wine, they are both shaking ass to beyonce something about being Cozy. Chelsea is a beautiful woman, thick but in shape, pretty smile and devious eyes. I take notice as she is stealing glimpses before she allows me in.

Crystal: Hey baby, I'm almost ready. Oh let me actually introduce you two, baby this is my bestie/slash roommate  Chelsea. Chels this is my my uhm Devale (nervously).

Devale: Aww I thought I was your "bestie" he pouts. This gets under Chelsea skin.

Crystal: You are babe, don't do that I say as I give him kisses. He grabs my hand and we head out.