Chapter 33: Adens brother?

Crystal: Excuse ma'am, I couldn't help but notice how much my son favors yours.

Woman: Yes, your son looks exactly like my Ashton at that age.

Crystal: That's really wild, his middle name is Ashton. His dad wanted it to be his first.

Woman: Small world, his biological isn't around but he picked the name as well.

Crystal: Wow do you come here often, I haven't seen you around.

Woman: We just moved from across town, it's our 2nd time here. He likes it so we will be back.

Crystal: Oh that's nice. Welcome to the area. Would you like to set up a play date? We bring our sons weekly.

Woman: Sure, my name is Melanie here is my information,same time next week?

Crystal: Absolutely, I'm Crystal. Bye Ashton it was nice to meet you. Aden started pulling his mom back towards the slide. Melanie and Ashton leaves.

Crystal: Girl if that baby was a little older I'd think he was Devales, and his name is Ashton...is that crazy?!

Angela: Yes that's CRAZY. Girl stop playing with me. Are you going to ask him, that kid looks to much like my God baby.

Crystal: Fuck Angela, I have to... I'm so tired of bullshit. I just want to live in peace, we've been doing so good these  past few weeks. Why can't I just enjoy my pregnancy without the drama.

Angela: Just talk to him sis, you already know my motto. Bring that shit to the light! You ready to go?

Crystal: Yeah let me get my baby.

Crystal didn't see Devale until later that night, his day was spent working and getting the details of their trip worked out. He didn't want Crystal worried about anything.

Later that night Crystal was laying in bed relaxing. Devale was bathing Aden, after he put Aden in his room with a movie playing and the baby monitor. He missed his wife today and something felt off.

Devale: Hey babe, you feeling ok?

Crystal: Yeah babe I'm feeling ok. I do need to talk to you about something though.

Devale climbs on top of her and starts kissing her. Sure baby what's up.

Crystal: Do you know a woman named Melanie?

Devale: Not that I know off, you smell good baby, let me eat your pussy. I been feining all day.

Crystal: Devale stop baby, I'm trying to talk to you.

Devale opened her legs "Talk to me after" take these off.

Crystal: Baby Aden is still up.

Devale: Then hush and open up.

Crystal let Devale eat her into a sleep coma. She woke up with a few hours later. Devale had cleaned her up and already tucked Aden in at her side. She drifted back off to sleep, as her legs still had a light after shock from cumming 3x just off head.

The next morning over breakfast they  was going over today's plan which was for Devale to get a new truck, for them to shopping for the trip, and for them to look at a house Devale swore Crystal would like.

Devale: If at any point of the day you get tired were dropping you off back here, let's doing the shopping first. I'm sure you already got started.

Crystal: You know me so well lol.

They finished breakfast together and head out as a family. They had to take Crystals car because Aden is terrified of Devales truck.

Devale: Baby don't buy nothing else that's not for this trip.