Chapter 45: Dj

Crystal: I'm dropping the kids off and going to work. I'm not even about to deal with this right now. All I'm going to say is you better pray what that paper says isn't true. Let's go kids.

The kids knew when to shut up. They both got in and buckled up with no fussing. Mommy did my daddy make you sad?

Aden: No he made her MAD didnt he mommy?

Crystal: I'm not sad or mad at either one of you so it doesn't matter. What do yall want to hear?

Both: Kids Bop

Today she took Aden first, he gave her the biggest hug and kiss. When it was time for Niyah to leave she said "Mommy don't be sad, ok. You're my princess, right Mommy? Right baby I reply.

I spent most of my morning scrolling Kaylas instagram comparing her kids pictures to mine. I was marking off features of Devales and making a list of similarities.

I lean back in my chair looking at Angela who is sitting across from me. Friend NOTHING this is a handsome little boy but he doesn't look anything like her, my kids or Devale. I'm not saying it's not his son I'm just saying he don't look nothing like him.

Angela: What did Devale say?

Nothing, I left before he could say something stupid. The kids knew something was wrong so I'm glad I kept it together for then.

I'm about to go talk to him now, I can't focus. I know he about to be on defense mode and that's what's going to upset me.

Angela: Ok friend, I'll talk to you later.

Back at home

Crystal: So is this your baby? I already know you was fucking on her when you called yourself mad at me. Her son is literally 10 months older than my son. So tell me something?

Devale: I don't know if it's my kid or not, I have my attorney's reaching out for a DNA. We will handle to the rest then, it no need to even discuss it.

Crystal: The fact that you needed a paternity test needs to be discussed. You fucking bitches raw because we get into an argument needs to be discussed. Don't fucking tell me what needs to be discussed. Her fucking son was conceived right after I lost our first baby ALONE. That needs to be discussed!

Devale: Man I'm not about to argu with you about some shit you already knew about. I need to get in touch with Kayla, if the child is mine ill handle it. I'll be back later.

Crystal: I swear to God if you walk out that door to go find that bitch when I'm talking to you I'll fucking lose it.

Devale: IT'S NOTHING TO FUCKING TALK ABOUT!

Crystal: Ok leave, don't come back here tonight. I need some space. "What the fuck ever" he said before the door slammed. I cried for a brief moment before reminding myself that I'm the muthafawkin wife. I dried my tears and headed out the door.

I stopped at Target to get my babies a few surprise items since they had to parent me this morning. After both kids was picked up we stopped at McDonald's. Aden wanted to call his dad to show him the ninja turtle toy he got.

I heard Devale tell him how cool it was before asking how far away we were. "Mommy how are we from home?" He asked. I ignored the question. Give the phone to your sister to talk.

Aden: She has her own phone, she can  call herself.

Crystal: ADEN

Devale talks to Niyah before her little voice ask the same location question. Give me the phone baby.

Crystal: Devale read the text I just sent you off my phone. CLICK

WIFE🤤👑
We're staying the night at the Weston, I need to be away from you and I knew you would still come home. I'll be back after I take the kids to school tomorrow. You will need to pick them up because I leave for Florida at 430pm. I have NOTHING to say to you until I get a NEGATIVE paternity test.

He read it but didn't respond. I wouldn't cared if he did. He is wrong, I don't give a fuck about a break, we had been together two years at that point and you nut in a bitch because we on a break. Fuck that!

Crystal: Hey munchkins guess what?

Niyah: What mommy?

Crystal: We're going swimming tonight and we're going to have a mommy and baby sleep over at a hotel but first we're going to the trampoline park!

The kids were so excited, Watching the kids took her mind off her husband. She gave the kids a bath and did homework before laying down. Devale called Adens phone to say goodnight, he hung when Peanut asked if he was going to tell mommy goodnight.

Peanut: Ohh mommy now he the one sad and mad.

The next morning I told the kids I was going out of town for work. They were cool with it as long as I brought them something back and took them out for hibachi when I got back.

The next afternoon by the time she got home he wasn't there. She made the family breakfast and dinner for the week. All Devale has to do is heat and serve, she also packed everyone's lunches and snacks. School clothes and play clothes including underwear and shoes were all laid out. The laundry was done and house was clean before she packed her luggage and left for Florida.