龙女A的出逃白月光[GB]

Xie Yuyang is a mermaid from the MOMO tribe who can produce sugar at the tip of her horns. One day when she opened her eyes, she found herself locked in a cage with a blank memory. The camera performs a mating dance.
The system said that he was one of the spare omegas that matched the Dragon Crown Princess.
Xie Yuyang: O? What Omega? I am obviously a male fish!
Furthermore, I heard that I resemble her Bai Yueguang. Shouldn’t I be well-off and ready to serve as her substitute?
I am so enlightened, why do I still have to suffer like this?
System: Because you are the Bai Yueguang she is chasing. You deliberately took the amnesia candy and changed into a new vest, betting that she would love you again.

Xie Yuyang: Did you lose the bet? (T▽T)

Just after struggling to escape from the cage, Xie Yuyang accidentally rescued the beautiful woman in distress.
When he smelled the fragrance of the beautiful woman, his tail softened, and the tip of his nose became sore and tears rolled down his cheeks: "Sister, you smell so good. Could it be that you are the legendary Omega?" After discovering that she was still in the territory of the evil dragon, Xie Yuyang hugged her and cried, tears like pearls

.
"Don't be afraid. Brother will protect you from now on. I will never let the evil dragon girl bully you or rob you." "Come here
, eat a candy and be happy." Xie Yuyang took out the newly made candy and handed it over .

The princess' eyes were shaking as she opened her mouth to introduce herself: "!!!"
What does it feel like to be mistaken for an Omega by a sweet Omega?
Tsk, I never noticed before that the little prisoner in the cell was crying beautifully.
Okay: "Brother."
——All
dragons think that the S+-class Alpha Crown Princess is aloof, ruthless and not close to O. But one day she actually saw a humble mermaid appear in her oversized bathtub, crying and using a big goldfish He pestered the princess: "Don't look for anyone else, I'll give you a baby!"
The princess had her face splashed with pearls and her mouth stuffed with candies, but she didn't even get angry.
The warm smile of spring also reached her frosty eyes. Sweet, cute, warm -hearted, jealous and exquisite
male fish Omega VS the sinister two-dimensional domineering wife. A story about a beautiful scumbag with only a face who was bound to the child-bearing system, but was manipulated in every way by the wife who had to marry a husband and have many children in order to survive, and pampered her every day.