穿成废物女Alpha

In an accident, the genius archer Sang Miao transformed into an interstellar female Alpha exile, a C-level waste who was about to be completely parasitized by the Zerg!
Forced to survive after escaping from the exile area, Sang Miao had to sign up for the special combat department of the military academy.

Everything is fine in the school. Not only does it provide food and accommodation, but it also gives out extra star currency subsidies. However, some students are not very friendly -
"Can a C-level pheromone student come to our department? Is the admissions department wrong?" "
Look at this trash. His tricks are more delicious than the Zerg's brains!"
"Ask me every day, did the loser drop out of school today?"

Sang Miao: Thank you for your concern. It's really not that I don't want to quit. Who made your general cry and beg me?

Later, everyone in the Alliance's First Military Academy knew that there was an extremely evil scumbag named A from the Special Combat Department, who was so overbearing that even the Alliance's famous Flower of the Mountains and Iron-Blooded Admiral were made red-faced by her!

However, no one dared to question it anymore.
Because it was she who, when the Zerg attacked, went deep behind enemy lines alone and slaughtered all the Zerg beasts without blinking an eye.

-In order to carry out his mission, Xie Yi was reduced from a general to a prisoner, trapped in a dark and damp metal cage, and his whole body was in utter embarrassment.
One day, a young female Alpha came outside the cage.

Xie Yi looked at Sang Miao who was reaching out to him, his black eyes full of murderous intent, and he warned in a mute voice: "If you don't go away, I'll kill you." The other party didn't panic, but asked in a coaxing tone: "You seem to be in the fever stage, do you need help with pheromones?"
After a pause, she smiled slightly: "After-sales service is included."

The system prompted that his pheromones matched hers 100%.

Xie Yi was almost addicted to her pheromones, and his desire to possess her continued to sprout. He thought this was an attraction that originated from genes and was unique to him.
Until he discovered that the pheromone matching between Sang Miao and many Omegas was 100%.