元帅失忆后选择退休[女A男O]

In the big explosion a month ago, Si Yun, the youngest Imperial Marshal in history, had one of her legs blown off and ten years of her memory was blown away.

Hengxing, who was only 18 years old, lay confused on the hospital bed - but in ten years, her name had been changed, her face had been slightly modified, and she had become a marshal?
Listening to others praising herself for "cutting people faster than chopping vegetables", she fell into deep thought.

Strange, didn’t I study spaceship maintenance?

*
After being adopted, Yu Nianqing was specially trained to be the Marshal's perfect lover.

Yesterday, the Marshal, who had just experienced the explosion, suddenly announced that she had seen through the world of mortals and was ready to leave office and travel around the universe.

If I don't run now, I won't wait until later.
While escaping, he met an attractive girl with blond hair and golden eyes. So he gave up his original plan to settle in a small town and decided to follow her to sail in the universe. He also bought her a spaceship and made strawberry cake.

Who would have thought that her warm eyes contained care, "Mr. Yu, I have analyzed it and I think you have developed a sense of attachment to me because of the suspension bridge effect." Yu Nianqing: ... Hengxing scratched his head in a panic and was at a
loss
: "You, you, you, don't cry. Is it okay to give you a hug like last time?"