入赘小A最好命[GB]

Zhong Yong traveled through a prequel to a non-CP novel with an ABO background, and became Alpha, the father's in-law puppet.

  There are no inhibitors in this world, and Zhong Yong's mission is to release Alpha pheromones to appease the boss O who is in fever.

  Every time Zhong Yong comforted the other party, the room was separated by a curtain. She had never seen Big Boss O in person.
  But after appeasing the other party, Zhong Yong would receive a huge amount of pocket money.

  Except for the monthly routine of comfort, Big Boss O never restricted Zhong Yong's freedom. Zhong Yong felt that this life of eating soft food was too delicious.

  Until a year later, Big Brother O passed away.
  Zhong Yong clicked and was reborn!

  The story begins when Zhong Yong travels through the book and is reborn repeatedly with the death of Big Brother O.
  Until the 99th time, there was a serious deviation in the rebirth timeline, and Xiao Zhong Yong, who was mistakenly reborn as a young version, was picked up and taken home by the teenage boss O.

  And when Zhong Yong got married for the 99th time, she discovered a shocking bug -

  she seemed to have mistaken the male protagonist for the 98 previous marriages!
  Should the boss O who married into his wife be the protagonist of this novel without CP?

  But...how could the protagonist without CP give birth to a baby? QAQ

  - [Pregnancy Reaction·Small Theater] -

  Due to the rejection of the world in the book, Zhong Yong can only stay safe by staying with the protagonist in the book.

  However, suddenly one day, Zhong Yong felt dizzy, pantothenic, and a little nauseous as soon as she came near her home!

  Zhong Yong was dejected and stuffed herself into the other person's arms: "I'm probably going to die, so you can find another A."
  Shan Xuan: "?"

  Zhong Yong hesitated after describing her symptoms, but she didn't realize that he was holding her behind him. The person's face looked slightly weird: "You won't die."

  Zhong Yan: "How can you be sure?"
  Shan Xuan: "Because... this is a pregnancy reaction."

  *Private setting: After the AO with a 100% matching degree is completely marked, O is pregnant , A can produce empathy through pheromones.