婚姻契约[女A男O]

Mu Xilu, the eldest daughter of the Mu family, took control of the family power at the age of eighteen and was bold and ruthless in her actions. She just rose from the upstarts on the edge of the Federation to the top ten nobles in the Federation.

Chu Peici is the doting youngest son of the commander of the Fourth Army of the Federation. As an omega, he works in the command department of the Federation's strongest First Military Academy as a teacher.
However, because the federal government framed each other and avoided its edge, the son of Tianjiao was forced to find Mu Xulu and voluntarily signed a contract, hoping that the man could help him survive in the political situation.

Mu Pulu didn't like beauty and was known to be obsessed with money and power.
As soon as the news of the marriage of the two came out, everyone in the Federation sighed, "I have wronged Young Master Chu. If you ask me, Miss Mu doesn't know how to love people. I'm afraid she doesn't even know how to love people." In fact, Mu

Xi Lu You has a notebook hidden at the bottom of the bookcase. It has nothing to do with politics and business, moonrise and sunset, romance, and everything in it is about Chu Peici.

Years later, Chu Peici looked at the children running around the yard and flipped through the notebook full of wrinkled pages. All the promises in it were fulfilled, just as Mu Xulu said - "I have experienced everything like you." The vigorous queen can no longer bear boring topics such as what the weather will be like today." -Before

the
marriage, many people told Chu Peici that Miss Mu was not a good match. Businessmen valued profits over separation, and they might decide when to marry her for the sake of profit. You sell out.

Chu Peici touched the covered scar on her right arm, but didn't explain much.
He had never been forced into this marriage.
He asked for it willingly.