穷苦女A,灵宠三千[女A男O]

Su Luo traveled to the ABO world and became the real daughter who was abandoned by the richest man and made things difficult for her by the fake daughter. Afraid that she would not be able to afford inhibitors after she differentiated into Omega, she worked hard to save money.
Unexpectedly, she turned out to be a beautiful alpha who could eat eight buckets of food at a time, and there were more than 3,000 spirit beast eggs waiting in line to be hatched.
More money!
At this time, someone said: Free meals in military academy!
Su Luo: Here I come!
But life in the military school is not very happy either. Not only does she have to face difficulties from teachers, she also has to be ridiculed by some sour A's that she is too beautiful to be an Omega.
So Su Luo fought every day and was driven to the new dormitory because her attack power was too strong.
Her roommate follows her rules better than she does. She is very handsome and her pheromones smell particularly good. She also agrees with her rules.
Su Luo felt that her roommate was her lifelong good brother, but she didn't expect that her roommate would secretly confess to her on the eve of the war.
Su Luo was in a dilemma: It's over, do you want to have an AA relationship? Then who picks up this soap? !

Bo Qianlin is an O, but he has been emitting ice and snow pheromones that can cause frostbite since he was a child. No one dares to come close to him, so he has no friends.
Until he met Su Luo.
Not only is this girl A indifferent to his pheromones, she is also worse than O in life. She is wrapped up tightly and takes care of herself in the mirror every day. She also shouts about A's virtues, A virtues, very good, and even cries her heart out for idol dramas. lung.
The most important thing is that Su Luo will blush towards him.
Bo Qianlin thought his true gender had been discovered until one day, when he returned to his dormitory, he saw Su Luo applying body lotion in front of the mirror.
Bo Qianlin blushed for the first time, and his pheromones were wildly agitated.
Su Luo smelled Bo Qianlin's pheromones: Wuhu, it's over, and her heartbeat took off on the spot!