穿到星际做女A[女A男O]

When the new era traditional Chinese medicine doctor Luo Yaoshuang traveled to the interstellar era thousands of years later and became a good-for-nothing female alpha living on empire relief funds, how to survive in the interstellar world became a big problem. To this end, Luo Shaoshuang used practical actions to complete his interstellar survival guide.

  1. Diligence can make you rich, earn extra money in mecha competitions (cross out) → Become the heir to a wealthy family in seconds

  2. Study Buddhism and Chinese medicine (cross out) → The principal actually wants to worship me as his teacher

  3. Fall in love sincerely, "Marry" "Entering a wealthy family is not a dream (get) → Sweet Life with Aojiaoguio

————

  Small Theater:

  Jiang Songchi, the most favored young master of the powerful Jiang family in the empire, has outstanding talent. Although he is an omega, he studied in the mecha department of the Imperial Military Academy. His martial prowess is outstanding, and he beats all the alphas at the same level who are inferior to others.

  The Jiang family's industry is facing a major crisis, but Young Master Jiang is revealed to be in a relationship with a "poor guy" from the Pharmacy Department. The rumors intensified, and the two parties involved didn't care.

  Until one day someone accidentally bumped into the two people kissing each other inseparably behind the teaching building. Luo Xihua also covered the young master's face very domineeringly, so that no one could see his flushed face.

  Just as a group of CP fans were fighting to death, the Jiang family announced the news of a marriage with the Lewis family, and one of the marriage partners was Jiang Songchi. Public opinion was in an uproar, and Luo Yaoshuang had to refute the rumors herself: My girlfriend is me, and my fiancée is also me.

  ——Only

  you are my greed.