和装A的Omega结婚后,我失忆了[女A男O]

Kunyao had a car accident on her 27th birthday. Also lost his memory. The memory stagnated at the age of seventeen. The first person she saw when she opened her eyes was the nemesis Alpha Jian Zhuo next door who refused to let her copy his homework, skipped classes and wanted to report to the director, and wanted to put a position on her. Wait, what happened to the wedding ring on your hand? Why is there still her orange-flavored pheromone (?) on Jian Zhuo's body? Why is there such a cute little kid next to Jian Zhuo... Oh my god, this... why does this kid still call her 'mom'? ? ! It was like a thunderbolt that struck Kun Yao. It took her a week to digest the fact that she was twenty-seven, married, had a baby, and her husband was on the same page as her. Until the little boy Yun Sizuo was picked up by his grandparents, the two people, whose love, hatred and hatred can compose an epic masterpiece, had a two-person world. Yu Yao: "Do you still need to... if you have a mixed number?" Jian Zhuo was very silent. With tears in her eyes, Kun Yao said considerately: "I understand, neither of us can have a baby... You can tell Xiao Zhuo that I am not his biological mother." Jian Zhuo paused , The two looked at each other. It wasn't until the fresh lemon-flavored pheromones enveloped her, causing her to fight against the pheromones, that she realized something was wrong... Jian Zhuo: "I didn't know you were so..." Yuyao : "What the hell are you? Omega?!" "Hasn't it been found out a long time ago?" Jian Zhuo chuckled, and his breath hit the skin, itching: "If you don't want to be a little mother, what will you do?" This wronged person is pretending to be a bamboo horse - fishing system The skill is too deadly! Not only was he deadly, he also ran with the ball. QAQ One very coincidental day, Jian Zhuo went to the kindergarten to pick up Si Mao. She walked to the room in the attic that had been sealed for many years. Curiosity made her reach out and open it... The remaining books, paper, pens, gifts and letters were all the youth that Jian Zhuo once loved but couldn't get. His youth is called Tanyao.