和霸总omega隐婚后[女A男O]

Although Ji Mian is a female Alpha, she is not as cool or crazy as other Alphas. In the eyes of others, Ji Mian is just a harmless girl.

In order to treat her grandmother's illness, Ji Mian agreed to have a secret marriage with a certain CEO Omega. She knew her duty, as long as she helped mark the CEO's fever period.

Ji Mian didn't know who her future wife was at first, but she didn't expect that she was the beautiful and noble Omega she once saved.

Ji Mian: I thought you were just an ordinary office worker.

On the day when your identity was revealed, Ji Mian looked at his beautiful wife who was in pain during the fever period. She licked her lips and gently pressed the gland on the back of the man’s neck. He said softly and deliberately, "Why are you lying to me, Mr. Office Worker?"

Hearing this, Gu Xiuyue's body trembled slightly, and his fair skin instantly turned red.

Only then did he realize that a certain Alpha looked good and soft on the outside, but was actually pretending to be a pig and eating the tiger.

*

In the auditorium of Division A, Ji Mian looked at the man on the podium who was as cold and distant as a flower on a high mountain.

This was the first time the president of Feiyue Group gave a public speech. The students below were all whispering, saying that the Omega boss seemed unkind and would definitely die alone in the future.

Only Ji Mian knew that the boss last night gently rubbed Ji Mian's hand like a kitten asking for pampering. The man's eyes were red and he begged like a coquettish girl: "Mark me, please, Mian." Sleep."