谢邀,死对头真的很香[女A男O]

Everyone in Lin'an No. 1 Middle School knows that Bu Juexiao and Jiang Yuxian are a pair, a pair of mortal enemies.
  Jiang Yuxian had just shown his affection for a peach-flavored omega. Within a few days, rumors spread that Bu Juexiao was also pursuing her.

  Bu Juexiao did not hesitate to switch to literature in the second semester of her second year of high school.
  Now the three figures at the center of the vortex gathered in Class 2 and 5 of high school.

  It was so nerve-wracking and exciting.

-However
  , the exciting thing did not happen. Instead, peach flavored Xu Xiaoxiao left something behind after school one Friday.
  Returning to the empty classroom, she saw two people who were supposed to be facing each other: one was writing something quietly, and the other was reading with a smile on his face.

  Then, the female alpha quietly tore open a lollipop, raised the boy's chin, and put the crystal candy into his mouth.
The omega subconsciously held the candy in his mouth and looked up at the girl with bright eyebrows.

"Squad leader, please have some sweets."

  This, this, this! Xu Xiaoxiao covered her mouth in excitement.

-
  Class 5, Grade 2, began to quietly popularize a paper novel "The Unknown Love Story of the Big Demon King and Little Old-Fashioned". It gradually spread throughout the class with Bu Juexiao and Jiang Yuxian on their backs.

  But there is no airtight wall in the world, and the author Xu Xiaoxiao was still blocked by one of the protagonists.

  "...Bu, Sister Bu."
  "Did you write that book?"

  Xu Xiaoxiao quickly admitted her mistake: "I'm sorry, I will destroy it right away."

  "No," Bu Juexiao covered her lips and coughed lightly, "I heard there is another A version?"
  "?"
  "Show me."
  "???"