穿成身娇体软女Alpha

The eldest lady Ying Yin, who has been pampered since childhood, once traveled through time and entered herself in the ABO parallel world.

  In this world, she is a "glass man" female Alpha who was born with a blood coagulation disorder.

  When Ying Yin penetrated her body, the female Alpha was lying in the dormitory bathroom unable to move due to excessive blood loss.

  Because in the ABO world, female A and male O are both rare species, so half of Ying Yin’s roommates turned into men...

  After making the emergency call, female A roommate helped go downstairs to bring the rescuers up, and took a photo He sent her: "Oh my god, is this a blowjob man O that I can watch without paying?"

  Ying Yin leaned on the edge of the bathtub, wrapped in a bath towel and wearing a facial mask, facing half of the keywords that had been ruthlessly blocked by the military academy's communication system. The photo of Male A calmly commented: "It's good to fuck, don't fuck next time."

  Another roommate of Male A, who was squatting beside the toilet to accompany her, said angrily: "It's outrageous to fuck like this!"

  Five minutes later, the bathroom door opened. After being pushed away -
  the "ridiculously sexy" man stood still in front of her.

  When Ying Yin hung on someone else's body, she thought to herself: "It's so outrageous to have a face like this!"

  ...

  Later, when Ying Yin hung on someone else's body for the N+1 time and was rescued.

  Ying Yin asked: "They said you have anorexia syndrome?"
  Xiao Yan replied: "A little bit."
  Ying Yin blinked: "..." Is this the way they are now?

  Glancing at the confusion on the face of a certain girl A, I wonder if it was an illusion. Xiao Yan's thin and sharp lips seemed to soften for a moment: "You are different." Before

  Ying Yin could be happy, the person holding her He continued: "You are a mobile honor ATM machine."

  Ying Yin:?